Meigs vs Signal

Redskin15

I hadn't found a thread on this game.  I wanted to thank Meigs County for a beautiful American flag ceremony for the fallen soldiers in Afghanistan, tonight with Lee Greenwood song and the national anthem. At halftime they brought first responders and veterans to their South end zone.  I was so proud to stand in that end zone with my fellow brothers and sisters.  You guys are a class act! This old military vet Thanks u and God bless America and as your PA announcer would say " Go Tigers!"...best of luck on the rest of your season!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Redskin15 said:

I hadn't found a thread on this game.  I wanted to thank Meigs County for a beautiful American flag ceremony for the fallen soldiers in Afghanistan, tonight with Lee Greenwood song and the national anthem. At halftime they brought first responders and veterans to their South end zone.  I was so proud to stand in that end zone with my fellow brothers and sisters.  You guys are a class act! This old military vet Thanks u and God bless America and as your PA announcer would say " Go Tigers!"...best of luck on the rest of your season!

Great post.I had the privilege to be on Alcoa hwy when the young hero from Gibbs was transported home in a Convoy of first responders and was heart broken but proud of our people showing the respect those young soldiers deserve when they are alive!The Marine base near UT hospital had fully dressed soldiers standing at attention waiting to salute the young Soldier as he went by.I pulled my tanker to the side and just watched.What a solemn site!!God bless our Soldiers young and old!

1 hour ago, Redskin15 said:

Meigs looked very impressive last night.  Signal QB was out but I don't think it would have mattered. Meigs was way too physical.

As our qb stated we were rusty, but the kids have been wanting to play bad and it showed. Our offense clicked pretty good and our defense is outstanding this year. Good to be a Tiger. Appreciate the nod sir.

15 minutes ago, Yeti said:

As our qb stated we were rusty, but the kids have been wanting to play bad and it showed. Our offense clicked pretty good and our defense is outstanding this year. Good to be a Tiger. Appreciate the nod sir.

Hey yeti, has your co-workers from Sweetwater said anything about how we compare with Bledsoe?

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

Hey yeti, has your co-workers from Sweetwater said anything about how we compare with Bledsoe?

Haven't gotten to talk to them yet. I was put on a different shift in a promotion recently and haven't seen him. Drawback is I will miss some games this year it seems unfortunately. I'll try and find out though. I heard Bledsoes announcer said we were scared though.

8 hours ago, Yeti said:

Haven't gotten to talk to them yet. I was put on a different shift in a promotion recently and haven't seen him. Drawback is I will miss some games this year it seems unfortunately. I'll try and find out though. I heard Bledsoes announcer said we were scared though.

Funny I was there until 2 minutes left in the game. Never heard him say that.