Boone @ Morristown West

blazer1set

Not sure if there are any MW posters left on the "T", but if so what do you guys think?

This series has not been kind to the Trailblazers.....

(2016) Morristown West 42-35
(2015) Morristown West 50-7
(2008) Morristown West 24-17
(2007) Morristown West 25-7
(2006) Morristown West 28-6
(2005) Morristown West 35-19
(2002) Morristown West 41-8
(1999) Boone 14-7
(1998) Morristown West 30-16
(1997) Boone 28-19
(1994) Morristown West 26-14
(1993) Morristown West 34-28
(1982) Morristown West 38-0
(1981) Morristown West 42-6
(1980) Morristown West 22-0
(1979) Boone 6-0
(1978) Boone 21-14
(1977) Morristown West 21-0

Edited by blazer1set
typo

On 9/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, 83SouthRebel said:

I think Boone will win this one blazer.

Thanks bro, if we don't get a win soon the guys are going to get discouraged and throw in the towel on the season.   We are not a good team but we are a decent team and if we can ever put it all together in one night we can get a win or 2.

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Thanks bro, if we don't get a win soon the guys are going to get discouraged and throw in the towel on the season.   We are not a good team but we are a decent team and if we can ever put it all together in one night we can get a win or 2.

If Boone will play with the same effort you did at Loudon, You guys will win hands down! You guys have a lot of talent and some big hearts! Go get'em Blazers!!! Good Luck from the REDSKINS!

15 hours ago, blazer1set said:

We beat a good South Greene team, lost to a good Loudon and Elizabethton team.  Shot in the arm this week.  A win against Mo West is due.  A win will put them back on track.

35 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

We beat a good South Greene team, lost to a good Loudon and Elizabethton team.  Shot in the arm this week.  A win against Mo West is due.  A win will put them back on track.

Loudon is a very talented team, if it were not for Alcoa being in 3A I would put them on the road to Cookeville.... oops, or wherever it is they are playing this year.       Elizabethton - certainly not like the last couple of years but still a very solid team and we gave them all they wanted.      I agree, we desperately need a win this week.         Coming close, moral victories, etc. will only take you so far, eventually you have to start getting some "W"'s

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Loudon is a very talented team, if it were not for Alcoa being in 3A I would put them on the road to Cookeville.... oops, or wherever it is they are playing this year.       Elizabethton - certainly not like the last couple of years but still a very solid team and we gave them all they wanted.      I agree, we desperately need a win this week.         Coming close, moral victories, etc. will only take you so far, eventually you have to start getting some "W"'s

I'll give you that, they need a W again West, but let's not try and downplay the competition.  I did not see them beating S Greene, didn't know a thing about Loudon, but you can go to the thread last week and you can see what the expectations were against Betsy.  They just need to make the plays to get them across the finish line.