UC At Gibson County. Can the Tornadoes Keep Their Streak Against the Pioneers

BigSwoShow

14 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I try not to but when you degrade a team that just beat you it is ridiculous. Time to get on outline and tell them no matter what impose our will on any team we face from now on. Our boys on the line are brothers and have formed a strong bond. We will be ready for war next week. Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a GC Fan and I just am a HS Fan period. I respect UC as it has been a powerhouse for a long while. And this is not taking a shot but man I thought y’all were very conservative. And I knew you said you had a QB out right??? But I wish you luck. No hard feelings here. UC always tough as nails.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I am a GC Fan and I just am a HS Fan period. I respect UC as it has been a powerhouse for a long while. And this is not taking a shot but man I thought y’all were very conservative. And I knew you said you had a QB out right??? But I wish you luck. No hard feelings here. UC always tough as nails.

Thanks you are a true respectful fan. Good luck to yall

1 hour ago, UCStrong77 said:

Don’t waste your time on this post. He obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about 

No one haw to take my word for it. Just search for the game on the internet like I did. Everyone can see for themselves. May not be what you wanna hear but the tape speaks for itself.