Lewis County vs Hickman County

lcpanthers0

Big Region and Rivalry game as Hickman Travels to Lewis. I haven’t heard much about Hickman this year but i do know they only beat Wayne County by a point and Loretto Blew Wayne out last week so LC should score however many they want this week if they keep it clean with no flags and the o line plays hard assignment football. I’ve yet to see LCs best ball which is expected since we’re still early in the year. The skill guys are looking good and the passing game has been much more successful than recent years so i’d like to see LC play a complete and sound game friday night to really see what they’re made of against a Hickman team that shouldn’t be too big of a challenge for these guys. Also last weeks game against 5a Spring Hill was a nail biter due to 3 or 4 long runs and touchdowns being called back due to holding calls so it should be interesting to see what this team really can do if they clean up the penalties and the o line finds a man to block every play. Thoughts?

21 hours ago, lcpanthers0 said:

Big Region and Rivalry game as Hickman Travels to Lewis. I haven’t heard much about Hickman this year but i do know they only beat Wayne County by a point and Loretto Blew Wayne out last week so LC should score however many they want this week if they keep it clean with no flags and the o line plays hard assignment football. I’ve yet to see LCs best ball which is expected since we’re still early in the year. The skill guys are looking good and the passing game has been much more successful than recent years so i’d like to see LC play a complete and sound game friday night to really see what they’re made of against a Hickman team that shouldn’t be too big of a challenge for these guys. Also last weeks game against 5a Spring Hill was a nail biter due to 3 or 4 long runs and touchdowns being called back due to holding calls so it should be interesting to see what this team really can do if they clean up the penalties and the o line finds a man to block every play. Thoughts?

Lewis County should win this one with the clock running! After completely decimating 5A power house Spring Hill and Centerville getting pummeled by powerhouse Richland, I see another easy win this week.

The only blemish on the record is a close, hard fought loss to Powerhouse and returning state champion Fayetteville.

Bring on the playoffs!

Edited by Pizzpatriot2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Through this week, Lewis County opponents have a six and nine record, excluding Fayetteville. That is, six (6) wins and nine (9) losses, so far this year.

Powerhouse Page opponents have 1/2 of that  total win with 3 wins. But props for being 4-0 even if it’s against 2-2, 1-3, 0-4, 0-4. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Powerhouse Page opponents have 1/2 of that  total win with 3 wins. But props for being 4-0 even if it’s against 2-2, 1-3, 0-4, 0-4. 

10 hours ago, Salem said:

Next up is 1-3 Coffee County for Page. Classic projection from an imbecile. Everything he claims about your program applies to his. 

Yeah, but “we can’t help what region we are in. You would have us playing 6A Riverdale, Maryville  bla bla...”

We are not a fake program intentionally scheduling  weak teams year after year. Nor do we have a couple of buddies in the T$$AA to hand pick weak regions to place us in.

Aannnndddd we are not known for being #regularseasonpaperchampions

Edited by Pizzpatriot2
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Yeah, but “we can’t help what region we are in. You would have us playing 6A Riverdale, Maryville  bla bla...”

We are not a fake program intentionally scheduling  weak teams year after year. Nor do we have a couple of buddies in the T$$AA to hand pick weak regions to place us in.

Aannnndddd we are not known for being #regularseasonpaperchampions

(((When he closes his eyes at night this is all he sees… Lewis County Panthers!!!)))

#TheyAreLivinRentFreeInYourHead

#MommaMakeEmGoAway

MV5BNjk4N2Q1YzAtYWY4Yy00NGI4LWI5M2YtYmMx

Edited by JoeKane13