Ripley @ Covington - Week 4

CHARGERFAN

5 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

There is a post on Tomcat Nation FB page that states it will be streamed. "The Victory 93.7 FM, WTKB" 

Thanks.  I checked it out and it's private.  As for me, I don't do Facebook, so I'm still out of the loop.  Thanks again.

The Peabody-Milan game was on a public facebook page.  I have watched Covington games on their gridiron association's facebook page.  It is public as well.

Edited by stacmot

Ripley was down 14-12 I believe to North Side at the half, and didn't make the adjustments. Ripley's playbook seem to only have around 10-15 plays, so did North Side. There was no creativity between the two. The problem with Ripley's offense is pace and no down the field threat. They had the ball around midfield with 5-7 minutes left (down by 16), and drove down the field acting like it was the first quarter. They got stopped at the goal line with 1 minute left. That's the problem I have with Wing-T/Triple option offenses. #3 for Ripley is a good decent player, running back is pretty good (heavily relied on though) and he's just a sophomore. The Tigers slot receiver isn't shabby either, he has good speed.

Covington wins 42-7.