#3 Pearl Cohn at #2 Tullahoma

FBfan26

Both teams come into this week undefeated. Tullahoma has more team experience from what I understand. They have a good number of seniors and PC has a lot of sophomores starting. This is a game where PC starters will have to play all four Quarters and bring it. Winning in Tullahoma will be a huge task with that crowd and band behind them but it’s good that the coaching staff experienced it a some years back. Win or lose I think both teams will see each other again in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Both teams come into this week undefeated. Tullahoma has more team experience from what I understand. They have a good number of seniors and PC has a lot of sophomores starting. This is a game where PC starters will have to play all four Quarters and bring it. Winning in Tullahoma will be a huge task with that crowd and band behind them but it’s good that the coaching staff experienced it a some years back. Win or lose I think both teams will see each other again in the playoffs.

Once again FIrechicken don’t nobody like y’all in that region lol. Y’all might as well come back home after we make this championship run lol. Tbh y’all been putting in work with them young boys over their. I didn’t know y’all was that young.

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

Once again FIrechicken don’t nobody like y’all in that region lol. Y’all might as well come back home after we make this championship run lol. Tbh y’all been putting in work with them young boys over their. I didn’t know y’all was that young.

Lmao I don’t know when to take you serious. One day you betting against us and now you got Complements. You bi polar af lol

The winner of this game probably goes on to win region 5.  Both teams are coming off relatively easy wins. This should be a very physical game and with both offensives being very good at scoring points it’s going to come down to defense.  Tullahoma’s defense continues to impress me, but this will be their biggest test of the season with PC’s speedy players.  Tullahoma is the best team PC has played this season, so how will PC’s  defense perform against a spread offense, that can run and pass the ball.  This may come down to the fact that it’s a home game for Tullahoma, hopefully a big rowdy crowd, and most definitely a loud band, I predict Tullahoma gets past PC in a very tight game 30-28.

9 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

The winner of this game probably goes on to win region 5.  Both teams are coming off relatively easy wins. This should be a very physical game and with both offensives being very good at scoring points it’s going to come down to defense.  Tullahoma’s defense continues to impress me, but this will be their biggest test of the season with PC’s speedy players.  Tullahoma is the best team PC has played this season, so how will PC’s  defense perform against a spread offense, that can run and pass the ball.  This may come down to the fact that it’s a home game for Tullahoma, hopefully a big rowdy crowd, and most definitely a loud band, I predict Tullahoma gets past PC in a very tight game 30-28.

Agree to disagree on some points depending on how you look at it. This will definitely be a physical game. Personal I feel way more comfortable playing spread teams. We have to pick our poison on defense because like you said y’all can do both. This will come down to defense.

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Lmao I don’t know when to take you serious. One day you betting against us and now you got Complements. You bi polar af lol

Very but I just keep it 100.

12 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

Win and lost total yes but to say you guys are better then MBA or Cane ridge who both can run and pass is a stretch.

Cane Ridge is 82nd in the state, below 2 of Tullahoma’s previous opponents, Shelbyville and Marshall County.  I would agree that MBA is probably a good team based on their # 11 ranking.  It’s also a fact that Tullahoma has never beat Pearl Cohn.  I believe that streak ends this year. The good news is that we can have fun all week long debating who is the better team, because they are both playing well and undefeated.  I believe it will be a very competitive game.

• Upvote 1