Emory Road Rivalry - Halls @ Powell

osunut2

2 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

Yes. That was Coach Cummings first game back at West. So it's 1-1 head to head.

Thanks for the info, ladies. Again, in November/December... it just means more! Just consider that when talking about greatness! :thumb:

Edited by FilmCzar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!
    • I would not put too much stock into the UH over Eagleville. From what I understand they were pretty banged up in that tourney. Catcher was out, they were throwing pretty deep in their bullpen and a few key players were beat up in their infield. Sounds like they are pretty healthy heading into the district tournament. Look at their schedule, they played some really good teams. 
    • What do we need to do to help with Mr. Basketball?  
    • With June camps right around the corner, how are programs looking, reloading, any notable underclass coming in?