Southern Greene to Hamptown

pujo

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Much respect, don't know you but I still know you.The almighty creator has it all covered.

Lol…I’ve been told about you by the Hampton people I know and they all say you are a great guy and you make it clear how you stand in this world.I’ve been coming to a game forever and still Haven’t made it there yet so that’s my loss.Just do me a favor and make uKnoit and that Milhorn dude behave tonight and act like they have seen a high school game before…lol

3 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Lol…I’ve been told about you by the Hampton people I know and they all say you are a great guy and you make it clear how you stand in this world.I’ve been coming to a game forever and still Haven’t made it there yet so that’s my loss.Just do me a favor and make uKnoit and that Milhorn dude behave tonight and act like they have seen a high school game before…lol

Can't do nothing with those fellers, I'll have enough trouble keeping up with me.

22 minutes ago, lawnman said:

That Milhorn dude....... totally WORTHLESS!!

• Thanks 1