Southern Greene to Hamptown

pujo

5 hours ago, pujo said:

And if they call the OBVIOUS horse collar ,Hampton wins . Twas the biggest play in the game. 2 pretty good teams and one had to lose. I'm sure there are some bigger fish out there than either one of us. We love our team ,win or lose. About the speed thing, is there something out there you can buy to make um faster.

Its always something else with you guys I swear. In 2019 every lead blocker we had was chopped and we didn’t get on here and complain. That was won play in the game. What ab the OBVIOUS face mask by little lunsford on one of our long plays. But hey sg gets to great teams one great game. I get sick and tired of people try and take the game away from the kids!!

54 minutes ago, REBEL22222 said:

Its always something else with you guys I swear. In 2019 every lead blocker we had was chopped and we didn’t get on here and complain. That was won play in the game. What ab the OBVIOUS face mask by little lunsford on one of our long plays. But hey sg gets to great teams one great game. I get sick and tired of people try and take the game away from the kids!!

Was a great game ,was just making the point it could have went either way. You guys won and deserved the win. QB is special and got a good cast around him.