McKenzie vs Dresden

VOLnWTN

On 9/26/2021 at 4:14 PM, HevyReturns said:

Hmmm.. let me ponder this one a wee lil bit.. well.. er.. uhmmm.. oh wow.. let’s see here.. hey, I see the answer.. LIONS WIN! Whether by one or a ton, it don’t matter as long as DHS gets the W. And it’ll be a battle for sure, but Friday Night in McKenzie our Dresden Lions alerts 1A football in Tenn that we are the real deal and might have lots of surprises for everyone from here on out! To be da man ya gotta beat da man.. and it’s showdown time this Friday. Rebels do have a nice place to play at, that’s for sure, with a good visitors side & great concessions.. but it won’t feel nice for them after we give them their first L. Might be a triple overtime nail-biter, but we’ll come away with the victory. Just don’t take it personal y’all, it’s just who we are, and what we do. GOOOO LIONS, #1 ALL THE WAY!

This dude needs a radio show! All he left off was....

Let's get ready to rummmbbbllle!:roflol:

Well I was in church ministry from ‘77 onward, health issues sidelined me a few years ago. Here on the T I was first HevyRevy (I.e., a “rotund” preacher, ha).. I was up to 700lbs after my wife was killed back in NC, but after moving back here to TN in ‘06 I’ve lost 300lbs so far, slowly but surely. My orig. name was hacked, so I just got off of here for awhile. I still have hevyevy1611 as my email at that yaawhoo place, (fat preacher using KJV Bible), and when I came back to the T, after various friends encouraging me to, I chose HevyReturns. I enjoy the fandom banter & “ribbing” each other, but try not to get classless or such nonsense. I am “at my best” in the stands, where I try to stay upbeat & positive, singing silly stuff to refs & players, loud horn & cowbell in tow, but almost never getting negative (it hard when coaches or players are obviously playing dirty), sometimes I get the “I can’t help it’s” and will say something, even if it’s to our own team or fans. It don’t matter to me.. truth is truth and it is a game when all is said and done. A great game with loads of life lessons to be learned, yes, but some folk take it too far, know what I mean?. And when somebody ought to say something or do something in those moments, I somehow find myself volunteering to be “that guy”.. being peacemaker first & foremost, or whatever needs done too. I’ve never been one of those who is afraid of what others think, not even as a kid. Well, tbh, afraid of asking “that gal” out or something, yep.. terrified.. but most other stuff.. “I’ll be your huckleberry”. (<< hey, that has a catchy ring to it, somebody outta put that in a book or movie, reckon?). 

4 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Well I was in church ministry from ‘77 onward, health issues sidelined me a few years ago. Here on the T I was first HevyRevy (I.e., a “rotund” preacher, ha).. I was up to 700lbs after my wife was killed back in NC, but after moving back here to TN in ‘06 I’ve lost 300lbs so far, slowly but surely. My orig. name was hacked, so I just got off of here for awhile. I still have hevyevy1611 as my email at that yaawhoo place, (fat preacher using KJV Bible), and when I came back to the T, after various friends encouraging me to, I chose HevyReturns. I enjoy the fandom banter & “ribbing” each other, but try not to get classless or such nonsense. I am “at my best” in the stands, where I try to stay upbeat & positive, singing silly stuff to refs & players, loud horn & cowbell in tow, but almost never getting negative (it hard when coaches or players are obviously playing dirty), sometimes I get the “I can’t help it’s” and will say something, even if it’s to our own team or fans. It don’t matter to me.. truth is truth and it is a game when all is said and done. A great game with loads of life lessons to be learned, yes, but some folk take it too far, know what I mean?. And when somebody ought to say something or do something in those moments, I somehow find myself volunteering to be “that guy”.. being peacemaker first & foremost, or whatever needs done too. I’ve never been one of those who is afraid of what others think, not even as a kid. Well, tbh, afraid of asking “that gal” out or something, yep.. terrified.. but most other stuff.. “I’ll be your huckleberry”. (<< hey, that has a catchy ring to it, somebody outta put that in a book or movie, reckon?). 

Good stuff right here. I am the same way. Try to tell it like I see it and be objective.

3 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I hope that my post (all my post)  falls under the “ribbing”  category and not the “classless”  category.  Because anyone that knows me, knows that I’m not that guy. 

I don’t think I have ever read any of your stuff and thought that guys an jack rabbit. Keep doing what you doing.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I think Mckenzie wins but this will be a good game. If Dresden can make some stops on defense they could win. Long sustained drives with heavy doses of Oliver will be necessary. 

That is Coach Hodge’s M.O., ain’t it? Slow & steady ball control. We have a few slick & fast runners who can bust one every now & then. But McKenzie has alot of horses in their stalls, and those more knowledgeable than me on the intricacies of football  (most everyone, true) say Rebels going to whoop us, perhaps soundly. But I’ve seen soooo many surprises & upsets, you just never know. And then if rematch games happen in playoffs, dude, the script can flip like crazy then. Hence, line ‘em up, play it out, & be ready for anything & everything to happen, because it just might, especially when you least expect it & are certain it never will happen!