McKenzie vs Dresden

VOLnWTN

Nice class by McKenzie.. could have easily scored in final minute but did not. They get the hard fought win.. & Dresden got lots of respects I would think.. playoffs seem to be in both of our futures. What happened tonight? Why no running clock? DRESDEN LIONS happened with some tamed zebras . Hey. Gotta be honest, to be honest. Lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Nice class by McKenzie.. could have easily scored in final minute but did not. They get the hard fought win.. & Dresden got lots of respects I would think.. playoffs seem to be in both of our futures. What happened tonight? Why no running clock? DRESDEN LIONS happened with some tamed zebras . Hey. Gotta be honest, to be honest. Lol.

Best I could remember, McKenzie Rebels had 4 touchdowns called back. How many yards in penalties did McKenzie have tonight? Dresden is a good team and will give lots of teams a fit.

Just now, Chewbaca said:

A loss is a loss. It sounds bad and disrespectful to the team when you try and blame officials. Great effort tonight, take responsibility and get better!!

Listen .. you’ll never meet a more honest, level, & fair-minded guy than me.. and also an ALL LIONS fan.. but with my own eyes I saw what happened, & it on film for any to see, the Rebel Nation could make an airtight case in any fair court and win hands down if they’d “sue” officials for one-sidedness and unfair calls. Not deflecting anything nor dissing players.. the score may have been about same without calls, as Dresden would have gotten ball more. But to NOT SAY the truth when it is soooo obvious, now THAT is disrespectful to everyone! (Case closed) 

There are those who might proclaim winning is the only thing & no such thing as “good losses”.. but then again, whether win or lose, methinks a champion will always look for ways to improve. Even if they won 70-0, and if whooped that bad, it may be hard, but gotta find some kind of positive to build upon, at least I think that way. Both teams will improve because of this no doubt, and we both can hold our heads high in my opinion.. but whadda I know? I’m Insane, & just a rickety, old jalopy rusting out with age out here in da boonies, enjoying the only thing to do out here in nowheresville, football & this wonderment called smartphones & internet. GOOOO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY! YeeeeHaaaaw! 

9 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Listen .. you’ll never meet a more honest, level, & fair-minded guy than me.. and also an ALL LIONS fan.. but with my own eyes I saw what happened, & it on film for any to see, the Rebel Nation could make an airtight case in any fair court and win hands down if they’d “sue” officials for one-sidedness and unfair calls. Not deflecting anything nor dissing players.. the score may have been about same without calls, as Dresden would have gotten ball more. But to NOT SAY the truth when it is soooo obvious, now THAT is disrespectful to everyone! (Case closed) 

I’m just saying it’s not on officials. Penalties, fumbles, missed assignments, bad calls, good calls, etc… it’s all part of the game. I’m from Dresden and we got beat. Hopefully, we grow and get better. The effort was fantastic 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chewbaca said:

I’m just saying it’s not on officials. Penalties, fumbles, missed assignments, bad calls, good calls, etc… it’s all part of the game. I’m from Dresden and we got beat. Hopefully, we grow and get better. The effort was fantastic 

Gonna agree. You will not hear me blame the officials win or lose. McKenzie gets the win.  Hats off to Dresden.  They played hard and brought it.  We probably will meet again. 

16 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Atleast 3 scores off the board. But it’s part of the game. 

• Thanks 1