Lake County vs. West Carroll

TipToe421

13 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

As far as not passing,can see it cause LC was running at will.Just think you have to mix it up some to keep receivers interest.

No reason not to. Games like these are when the coach should be mixing it up and honing the skills of his quarterback in my opinion. Sooner rather than later you'll need the arm of your quarterback 

2 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

I promise you I'm not going to sugarcoat it! I played football for lake county, unlike some of our fans. This is pure and unadulterated lack of coaching, effort and discipline! 

It was bad but the ref did literally tell #78 he was a grown man playing with kids and he had to call something.  20 penalties for 185 is unacceptable but several of the “holding” penalties were questionable. Coach has to tighten up penalties to make a run in the playoffs. LC should have put a running clock on WC before halftime.

Tough game to watch! Zero rhythm! Dada did go off for about 350 rushing yards…68 will post at some point! Fumble on the 1. Fluke long pass and I quit counting how many scores were called back! In the 1st half WC had 26 yards on offense until the long pass play. Got lots to clean up still. Our 2pt conversation rate is like 10%. Punt team was very poor a couple times! We never play well at WC? On to Haywood…yikes 

20 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

It was bad but the ref did literally tell #78 he was a grown man playing with kids and he had to call something.  20 penalties for 185 is unacceptable but several of the “holding” penalties were questionable. Coach has to tighten up penalties to make a run in the playoffs. LC should have put a running clock on WC before halftime.

Yes sir! I totally agree, alot of the calls on us was ridiculous man

21 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Tough game to watch! Zero rhythm! Dada did go off for about 350 rushing yards…68 will post at some point! Fumble on the 1. Fluke long pass and I quit counting how many scores were called back! In the 1st half WC had 26 yards on offense until the long pass play. Got lots to clean up still. Our 2pt conversation rate is like 10%. Punt team was very poor a couple times! We never play well at WC? On to Haywood…yikes 

That basically sums it up...all truth 

7 hours ago, TipToe421 said:

I agree.To me,talent wise wasn't close.Coach has to see #7 was getting beat .Know he's a soph.Going to be a good one.Give him help.To me,this West Carroll teams isn't close to last years.LC beats them 4 tds with maybe different officiating.After what I saw,just glad to see LC win.

Edited by mrbigster

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.To me,talent wise wasn't close.Coach has to see #7 was getting beat .Know he's a soph.Going to be a good one.Give him help.To me,this West Carroll teams isn't close to last years.LC beats them 4 tds with maybe different officiating.After what I saw,just glad to see LC win.

I noticed with about 6 min to play,number 5 Moon wasn't on Clay.Know he was on Maze a lot.But number 6 I think was on Clay,one on one.Cant believe LC play caller didn't at least try to go to Clay.

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Is that after having about 200 yards called back? And yes.Yikes.