Tyner@Marion

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Not a fan of either team,  but they def didn’t show respect before the game…might have after the fact!

If they did, I must have missed it if you meant on the boards. I've ever known them to be stand up dudes. TynerRamFan and Ram4life anyhow. I don't know any of the others. 

Congrats to Marion players and coaches on the win.  Tyner could not find their rhythm offensively almost all night - props to MC d - thought they tackled especially well on the edges and in space.  Our kids settled down on D after going down 10-0 and most competed with great effort.  
Momentum and confidence is so critical for young athletes - thought we were going to get some if we had punched the ball in with first drive of 2nd half. Score there and it is 10-8 or 10-6 and who knows how it plays out.  
Marion was well prepared- had more energy and came hard all night - congrats to them.

No clue what a poster is saying about disrespect by posters and General Forrest- I pray that God will take that unfounded hate out of your soul or you will find some other inner city team on the state to troll and hate on.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Congrats to Marion players and coaches on the win.  Tyner could not find their rhythm offensively almost all night - props to MC d - thought they tackled especially well on the edges and in space.  Our kids settled down on D after going down 10-0 and most competed with great effort.  
Momentum and confidence is so critical for young athletes - thought we were going to get some if we had punched the ball in with first drive of 2nd half. Score there and it is 10-8 or 10-6 and who knows how it plays out.  
Marion was well prepared- had more energy and came hard all night - congrats to them.

No clue what a poster is saying about disrespect by posters and General Forrest- I pray that God will take that unfounded hate out of your soul or you will find some other inner city team on the state to troll and hate on.

Tyner certainly looks the part.  The early success was key for mc to try to take the wind out of the ram sails.  Tyner had their chances to make it interesting and the Marion d stiffened several times.  The same way that mc had chances to put the game away in the first half and couldn't because of the Rams.    The head scratcher to me was the 4th and 1 at the three, why put in a wildcat qb when you have a 250 lb qb?  I know he didn't run at all, but still.   Good luck to the Rams going forward and I have a feeling you will see us or meigs again in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner certainly looks the part.  The early success was key for mc to try to take the wind out of the ram sails.  Tyner had their chances to make it interesting and the Marion d stiffened several times.  The same way that mc had chances to put the game away in the first half and couldn't because of the Rams.    The head scratcher to me was the 4th and 1 at the three, why put in a wildcat qb when you have a 250 lb qb?  I know he didn't run at all, but still.   Good luck to the Rams going forward and I have a feeling you will see us or meigs again in the playoffs.

Would that rematch be 2nd rd or 3rd rd?  And would it be at Jasper?

13 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Would that rematch be 2nd rd or 3rd rd?  And would it be at Jasper?

All depends on how the region falls tyner is looking at 3rd place more than likely, assuming meigs is the top dog.  If it is Marion, meigs and then tyner, tyner would come to Marion in round 2.  If it is meigs Marion tyner, they would travel to meigs rd two.if Marion finishes 2nd, they will likely travel to trousdale rd 2.  Really hoping for a region championship this year honestly.  The kids have improved a bunch each week and the game planning each week has been good also. 

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

And the QB can run, I didn't understand that move either. 

Anyway, Congrats again!! 

On 10/5/2021 at 12:51 PM, JohnSnow said:

Sure seems like you are the one on here talking about individual kids. If you would take the rose colored glasses off for a second and watch the game you would see the line play needs to improve if you wanna get to where you desire to be. When you get pushed around by a smaller team that doesn’t bode well for when meigs or whoever comes to town. 

81 yards the line let Tyner have. Tell me again how much more they need to improve?

I'll wait...................................................................................................................................

3 hours ago, PurplePride2021 said:

You mean the line that needs so much improvement? You're a joke. 

Lol, shouldn't you be at practice? Sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Rest on what you have done and see where it gets you.  Pretty good idea of who you are.  Team has to keep improving every week.  Two more cupcakes then we will have another test.