Campbell County at Clinton

oridgecat

4 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

I just  seen a Facebook  shared saying  a Clinton  kid that's 14 got taken down by 4 adults or something like that were there a fight at the game or something I'd copy and paste the post but Facebook is down right now and won't pull it up

I heard it was a cop, which makes things even worse. There’s a big fiasco about it all apparently.

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I heard may have been some post game action that would have been right up ole Hoggdogger's ally.  Click Click Boom!  Without naming names,  does any Clinton or CC fan care to fill us in on the post game festivities?  

I heard about a fight after the game. Clinton player having to be restrained by police.Now some Clinton parents mad over police but I wonder why they was fighting and where was the coaches.Maybe some has full story.Lots of other stuff about chokeholds,tasers and more on social media

1 minute ago, Haydiboy said:

I witnessed the hardest thing that I’ve ever seen last night. After the game last night some of the Campbell county guys and one of my fellow teammates were arguing which is obv gonna happen we just got done playing football… after the argument I got my teammate to walk away and so did the Campbell county guys. So at this point the whole situation was over and done everything fine then a parent from Campbell county said he was gonna get my teammates kicked out of the game not to mention the game was over everyone was leavening…. That’s when Jeremiah had came up to check on our teammate… I was right beside them the whole time and as soon as Jeremiah walked over there is when officer bannett NOT OFFICER RUSTY CARR but officer bannett walked up to him and started to grab him as Jeremiah was saying you have the wrong guys it’s not me you have the wrong guy. After officer bannett grabbed him Jeremiah got scared obv and was trynna walk away… then about 2 min later they are 4 grown #### men on a 14 year old boy that just got done playing football and they tackled him to the ground and he was tased at least 4 times….. if officer bannett is still our SRO I will not be attending Clinton High School and I’m sure many of other feel the same way… Something has to change this cannot go unsaid. I watched one of my brothas basically get beaten last night and right then and there I felt so helpless bc I could see the pain in his face and I could hear how scared he was in his voice as he was screaming for his mom and I couldn’t do anything else to help him this is so wrong CHS has a lot of stuff to start fixing.

I heard he wasn’t tased, but who knows. I’m just going by something I read on Facebook, too. I guess we’ll see what becomes of it. Either way, I heard the kid it happened to was completely innocent and not even involved in the melee. Not good for those involved.