Peabody vs Humboldt

Tide21

12 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

@Roy Dillard I think it’s time you put your name in the hat for the coaching position at seasons end! You get the job and for every win you have it’s free drinks at Ronnie’s Red Eye afterward!

Writer man I garuntee im not a coach.  Let me ask you a question.  Do you have a newspaper like that Hargis man does?

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Writer man I garuntee im not a coach.  Let me ask you a question.  Do you have a newspaper like that Hargis man does?

Roy that’s the long term goal one day! I’m still in my up and coming stages. If I’m going to put a product out I want it to be a good and reliable one with plenty of info and resources. When it does happen I garuntee you that you’ll be the first to get a copy! Might even have to dedicate a page and give you the honorable mention on it and feature Ronnie’s red eye along with it!

1 minute ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Roy that’s the long term goal one day! I’m still in my up and coming stages. If I’m going to put a product out I want it to be a good and reliable one with plenty of info and resources. When it does happen I garuntee you that you’ll be the first to get a copy! Might even have to dedicate a page and give you the honorable mention on it and feature Ronnie’s red eye along with it!

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever made a pole? You should create a website on here and make a pole and let us see your pole.  Im not joking either.