Rhea Co @ Bradley Central

Rhea Co.

2 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Well we made plays when we needed them in the 2nd half. What a ball game! This win will hopefully give us a ton of momentum heading into the playoffs 

I hope so.  I wonder if Bradley was looking ahead to Maryville? Rhea was up 35-14 halfway thru the 2nd qtr.

1 minute ago, ADS1 said:

So, we'll get the Campbell County/Oak Ridge loser at home for the first round of the playoffs... Barring a Clinton upset of Karns.  Guess we can scoreboard watch next Friday.

Clinton lost to both OR and CC, so even if they upset Karns, you will get the loser of that game.

45 minutes ago, ADS1 said:

I hope so.  I wonder if Bradley was looking ahead to Maryville? Rhea was up 35-14 halfway thru the 2nd qtr.

Congratulations to Rhea County - they earned this win!  Doubtful that Bradley was looking ahead to playing Maryville - more like dreading another beatdown by the Rebels.

Edited by blitzinbuc
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, Rhea Co. said:

One thing is for sure after watching some film Marcus Goree Jr is a big time talent. We should not kick it to him, several times he was one tackle away from going to the house. 

Goree would have a lot more yards of receiving this year if he could catch better… I didn’t get to see much of tonight’s game, but he has lots of dropped balls this year. Good athlete- will have opportunity to play defense at next level.

Edited by FootballFan51