Anderson county Journey To Bearden

Bearden has some good success on defense especially the first half. They have some good wins. But they have lost to Fulton and South Doyle....and this is the Butt The Mavs played South Doyle and Fulton with Martinez a surgical precision passing machine. Without that Fire power it could very well depend on our defense to keep this game close enough for a Mav win. Bearden has IMO an underated Defence. This could be nastaly close game. Either way win or lose this does not effect Region play. So it's a great time to get in a good practice and come out Healthy.

So what do you expert's think how this game may end up.  

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Bearden has some good success on defense especially the first half. They have some good wins. But they have lost to Fulton and South Doyle....and this is the Butt The Mavs played South Doyle and Fulton with Martinez a surgical precision passing machine. Without that Fire power it could very well depend on our defense to keep this game close enough for a Mav win. Bearden has IMO an underated Defence. This could be nastaly close game. Either way win or lose this does not effect Region play. So it's a great time to get in a good practice and come out Healthy.

So what do you expert's think how this game may end up.  

I just hope we can win one non district game this season.  6-4 sounds better than 5-5…lol 

30 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

Pullling off the win over Cleveland at home and now hosting AC.  I think they'll be on an emotional high and have a little more self belief than they should.

Yeah Bearden is coming off a big win and this deep in the season they should be much better than when Fulton and South Doyle played and again you have the Mav needing to show identity with there too QB.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I don't see this even being close if you look at common opponents.

Thats why i wouldn't look at common opponents.  AC had their starting QB against SD and Fulton.  Now it's more of a run first offense compared to being a more balanced O.  If you go by common opponents then Gibbs shouldn't have been in the game with AC (19-6) since Fulton beat them by 28 and AC beat Fulton by 23......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

Thats why i wouldn't look at common opponents.  AC had their starting QB against SD and Fulton.  Now it's more of a run first offense compared to being a more balanced O.  If you go by common opponents then Gibbs shouldn't have been in the game with AC (19-6) since Fulton beat them by 28 and AC beat Fulton by 23......

What happened with the Gibbs game?? AC should've trashed them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FilmCzar said:

What happened with the Gibbs game?? AC should've trashed them.

AC starting QB is out for the year (Last game was against SD).  They are having to change their O and more of grind it out than balanced like I stated earlier.  You stop Noe (Or contain more like) then you can beat AC.