Anderson county Journey To Bearden

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Same Song, Same Story.  You ain't beating Greeneville this year if you are even lucky enough to make it, to much Speed that the Mavs don't have!  Would this make it 8 in a row if you do make it to round 3?

Well Who counting...I am not.. Swipes....You have to spoil everything...every Year!!

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Noonesfool my wishlist. Is that we have had time solidify our defense and Enough time to regroup an offense and special teams to prepare for a deep playoff run and pull one of the biggest upset in years in 3 Rd round win and then go on to win the state championship in style....Now is that asking for too much....Or is it possible? That's all I am asking for.

Beating Betsy is not impossible but an uphill battle. I consider The Cyclones much improved since their first 4 games. They are spreading the ball around and the D and O lines are maturing. People have tended to forget that QB Rollins was a Mr. Football Candidate last year.

6 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Beating Betsy is not impossible but an uphill battle. I consider The Cyclones much improved since their first 4 games. They are spreading the ball around and the D and O lines are maturing. People have tended to forget that QB Rollins was a Mr. Football Candidate last year.

Who was ? 

21 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haha 

Mav, it is a Faux Pas to laugh at your own jokes. Hmmmm, I don’t know about AC being involved in one of the biggest 3rd round upsets this year, but last year one of the biggest second round upsets ever was the GREENEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL GREENE DEVILS over Anderson County.

PS: I know you hate us.

Edited by noonesfool

29 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, it is a Faux Pas to laugh at your own jokes. Hmmmm, I don’t know about AC being involved in one of the biggest 3rd round upsets this year, but last year one of the biggest second round upsets ever was the GREENEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL GREENE DEVILS over Anderson County.

PS: I know you hate us.

Death, taxes,  and Greeneville beating AC.