Oneida @ Coalfield

Spike016

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

I still think you win the region if you either beat Coalfield and Rockwood loses, and if you win the region and you and Hampton win's in the 1st round, we'll be heading your way. Think its about our turn,lol

Yeah it’s been a few trips around the sun since y’all came this way. A lot has to happen first though. I don’t think we’ll meet in round 1 but either Monterey or Rockwood will be a tough round 1 draw. They’re both very good ball teams. 

23 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah it’s been a few trips around the sun since y’all came this way. A lot has to happen first though. I don’t think we’ll meet in round 1 but either Monterey or Rockwood will be a tough round 1 draw. They’re both very good ball 

If you all take care of the ball from here out,I see you all going very far.Rockwood "Could" be the wildcard in the upper bracket,they have some studs too!Hampton plays into that also.I dont see Monterey going past round 2.

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If you all take care of the ball from here out,I see you all going very far.Rockwood "Could" be the wildcard in the upper bracket,they have some studs too!Hampton plays into that also.I dont see Monterey going past round 2.

I’ll be honest I see it hard for Monterey gettin past Hampton in round 1 IF it plays out that way. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

LOL.Rockwood Head to head Region champ.Don't see any other scenario right now.

With a 3 way tie (3-1 for each) and us beating each other round robin style I’m not sure that’s correct. I believe it may be overall wins that decides it. After all Monterey has head to head over Rockwood and if they win they’ll be 3-1 like us and Rockwood. Almost has to go to overall if all 3 have the same region record and we beat each other round robin style.