Greenback at Oakdale. For third and fourth place in region 2.

GFD709SHREK

14 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I remember seeing Cosby and Cloudland both come down around week 8 or 9 to watch Harriman play back in either 06 or 07 and we ended up getting Unaka then turned around and got busted in the mouth by you guys in the second round. Both years we came up there it was absolutely freezing! I’ll always remember those plain white helmets you guys wore. Tough bunch to go up against though. 

I was standing right there, you guys had a good team.QB was a hoss.

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If and I havent clarified but I was told that we have all our linemen (starting linemen) back this Fri it will be the first game since Sunbright that we have played a game with all our starters.So maybe we can get back to playing better.We were just starting to get rolling at that time.

Good luck to the CHEROKEES tonight! It's time to get rolling!!!!

As I have said much respect to the Oakdale football team keep playing hard!

Now for my Cherokees-Its time to play like a Greenback team should!!!Dont leave no doubt in Oakdale that we showed up the better team and we left the better team.The season starts next week so get a jump on it tonight.Dont leave it up to the coaching hit the ground running and play with that GB grit and leave the antics in the locker room.