#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

29 minutes ago, BIGORANGET11 said:

I meant under 100 yards

Stats from your Tyner game are quite comparable to meigs game vs Tyner y’all ran 17 more plays and had 35 more total yards. It’s was basically a 10-0 game until Tyner fumbled inside their own 10? Then throw a pick where you start inside their 15 to make the game a 23-0 ending. I think you def played better than we did against Tyner. Have you watched the meigs Tyner game? I’d def do that if I was a football fan it’s fairly noticeable than other games. 

37 minutes ago, BigFoot423 said:

Stats from your Tyner game are quite comparable to meigs game vs Tyner y’all ran 17 more plays and had 35 more total yards. It’s was basically a 10-0 game until Tyner fumbled inside their own 10? Then throw a pick where you start inside their 15 to make the game a 23-0 ending. I think you def played better than we did against Tyner. Have you watched the meigs Tyner game? I’d def do that if I was a football fan it’s fairly noticeable than other games. 

Didn't they have 200 yrds passing against you guys?

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Remember, "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".   It happened to Meigs 3 years ago in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  A team they'd handily beat during the season came to Meigs and beat them.  Never, never, never underestimate your opponents desire. 

Injuries. Mr. Football goes down show you how vital one player is to a team

1 hour ago, BigFoot423 said:

I actually was at the Meigs Tyner game. The biggest difference in Marion's game is they had clock eating drives in the 1st half. One resulted in a TD and the other a FG. I'd be willing to bet Tyner only had the ball for about 6 min of the 1st half. Marion was able to use the ground game to double time of possession in their favor. Meigs had 2 short fields with the int inside Tyners 20 and the punt out of the endzone that was returned and a personal foul putting it inside the 10. The trick play caught Tyner sleeping and was a great call. The biggest difference in those 2 games was Marion was able to sustain long drives whereas Meigs was unable to consistently. 

Most everyone wants to compare with the Tyner game but that game won't have any bearing on tonight. Two very good teams will line up against each other and we'll see how it plays out.

Edited by PurplePower68