Waverly vs Fairview

vandyfan1

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just to set the record straight it is two years. This year and next for Waverly will be 2A. 20 Days into the year next year all member schools will have to turn in 20 day enrollments. TSSAA will then use that number to set the classes to start the 2023 season. 

That is correct.  They’ll vote on a plan next summer and then use the 20th day enrollment number next school year.  They’ll put out a mock classification and then in October they’ll release what the proposed regions will look like.  After that in November they’ll meet and set the regions for the following 4 year period (2023, 2024, 2025, and 2026 seasons).  

The debates will start again.  Stay at 6 classes.  Drop to 5 or even 4 classes.  What to do with privates.  What to do with open zoned publics.  Personally I doubt the TSSAA ever reduces from 6 classes.  It’s too much revenue that they’d be losing out on and at the end of the day it’s a money driven decision.  

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly flexing on this banged up Fairview team. I sure wish y’all were healthy. Worst beating Waverly has put on the jackets that I can ever remember.

Congrats on the victory. Savor the flavor. You guys deserve it and were the better team regardless of injuries. You guys have had a tough row to hoe this season and I think this win could give you some great momentum. Best of luck on the postseason. :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Congrats on the victory. Savor the flavor. You guys deserve it and were the better team regardless of injuries. You guys have had a tough row to hoe this season and I think this win could give you some great momentum. Best of luck on the postseason. :thumb:

Thanks swarm! I know for a fact this game doesn’t define the Fairview program. I look forward to many more battles with you guys.

3 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Much respect. Hope your boys get healed up soon. Good luck in the playoffs. Big boy time! Waverly hungry.  

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Much respect. Hope your boys get healed up soon. Good luck in the playoffs. Big boy time! Waverly hungry.  

I'd say you boys will be a tough out. East Nashville will be a wildcard. At this point I think you can handle White House. I was impressed with the QB. Among others but he has the ability to take over the game. Good luck!

Just now, Swarm said:

I'd say you boys will be a tough out. East Nashville will be a wildcard. At this point I think you can handle White House. I was impressed with the QB. Among others but he has the ability to take over the game. Good luck!

I do believe we can handle White House. TBH IMO we are the better team. We beat ourselves against White House. No excuses but it’s been a tough road for Waverly. 9 games on the road, dealing with the flood, the nerves of playing at Titans Stadium for Homecoming and Senior night. Super proud of this team! They have overcome so much and keep fighting and getting better. Waverly truly are Road Warriors! Super excited and thankful to announce that Dickson County will let us use their field to Host playoffs. Definitely have our hands full with East Nashville in Round 2 but can’t help but think this team can get it done. I for one am looking forward to hopefully sending WH home in the Quarters. Time will tell!

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

I do believe we can handle White House. TBH IMO we are the better team. We beat ourselves against White House. No excuses but it’s been a tough road for Waverly. 9 games on the road, dealing with the flood, the nerves of playing at Titans Stadium for Homecoming and Senior night. Super proud of this team! They have overcome so much and keep fighting and getting better. Waverly truly are Road Warriors! Super excited and thankful to announce that Dickson County will let us use their field to Host playoffs. Definitely have our hands full with East Nashville in Round 2 but can’t help but think this team can get it done. I for one am looking forward to hopefully sending WH home in the Quarters. Time will tell!

Bro we really hurt your feelings didn’t we? I’m sorry that yalls town flooded, but you act like everyone should owe you something because of it and just crown y’all state champions.  All I’ve heard you talk about is how much better waverly is than White House and how y’all should’ve won.  How about give BDP some credit dude.  I’m praying we get to play y’all in the quarters again because your loud mouth on here is getting super annoying.  

Again sorry about what y’all have had to go through and it is impressive the season y’all have had considering all the circumstances.  But I feel like you should take a chill pill.  

2 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Bro we really hurt your feelings didn’t we? I’m sorry that yalls town flooded, but you act like everyone should owe you something because of it and just crown y’all state champions.  All I’ve heard you talk about is how much better waverly is than White House and how y’all should’ve won.  How about give BDP some credit dude.  I’m praying we get to play y’all in the quarters again because your loud mouth on here is getting super annoying.  

Again sorry about what y’all have had to go through and it is impressive the season y’all have had considering all the circumstances.  But I feel like you should take a chill pill.  

I don’t see anything wrong with his post. 

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I don’t see anything wrong with his post. 

Agreed, Trollin can easily get under someone’s skin, hence the screen name, kinda his thing, but there was nothing but respectful honest opinions in his post, the better team can and does lose, heck, Fairley was better than my Tide, but, who stuck it out and won Gold ? Personally my favorite group of posters are a toss up between Waverly and Lake counties guys, I would say Milan but there’s only one or 2 on the boards, but, and he’s a awefully large but, a certain purple puppy could be considered 2.5  posters alone, And I can relate!!! Let Trollin Troll on and let Vandy Fan love the worst SEC program of all time, :grin:

Edited by PeabodyPride