Green Hill at Mt Juliet

QuickStrike

19 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Accurate statement, wasted talent, terrible offensive scheme/play calling/type of offense. All around pathetic. TP needs to step up and do something about it. 

I was speaking of Gallatin, but MJ offense has struggled a bit at times as well…

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

Station camp beat MJ. PORTLAND beat station camp. HC just whooped Portland 56-0 you got me lol-ing. :roflolk:

Says the guy that is obviously consistently rolling something other that “RED”…… and I can’t stand MJ!!!!!!

crazy thing is I have never disliked HC! Always thought they would get after that tail…. But you sir remind me of the guy you quoted with your comments about the East…. Keep rolling!

Edited by KnoxVil

6 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Says the guy that is obviously consistently rolling something other that “RED”…… and I can’t stand MJ!!!!!!

crazy thing is I have never disliked HC! Always thought they would get after that tail…. But you sir remind me of the guy you quoted with your comments about the East…. Keep rolling!

Hey read a few pages back in that thread. They were saying middle and west sucked. So I clapped back a little. But we know how things work in the east. You can’t stack a team up then brag about how they are better than anyone else. See you are getting bent out of shape like kids don’t shift stout over there when several people are just honest about the topic and say it must suck that we can’t move school to school so our kid can play at a top team. Or how they have lawyers on hand to get kids eligible. So if anyone is smoking something it’s you and you’re blowing smoke up every ones behind. You seen to be the squeaky wheel. You probably have the dirtiest hands on this topic. Good day troll. Leave me alone unless I’m really living rent free in your head. Which I seem to be.