McKenzie vs McEwen

VOLnWTN

Final regular season home game for the Rebels.  Looking at the weather forecast, the field is probably going to be a little wet.  Calling for rain on Friday.  

Rebels trying to close out the regular season undefeated.  I understand McEwen is good size with a really good running back.  I plan on watching some film on them tonight. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

I think McKenzie’s has enough studs to bring home a good ball this year. 

A long way to go.  Our depth is still a concern. The one thing I am seeing more and more of each week is the way we have adjusted to what the defense is giving us.  Last week vs Sequatchie, we only had 44 yards in the air and 286 on the ground. The week before, 199 in the air and 228 on the ground.  Comer does a fantastic job of adjusting to what the defense is presenting.  

I know your not supposed to compare games or scores and I realize that Mcewen had some kids out when they got beat by Harpeth, But and that’s a BIG But… if McKenzie doesn’t have a running clock by the third quarter then I will pull them off my 1A Gold ball contender list…

Harpeth is bad… really bad!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rna6A7Y4jq2v2zcF/?mibextid=K35XfP    
    • Looks like South Pittsburg added some more talent!  
    • So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen.