2021 3A Playoffs Region 5 vs Region 6

Trollin

3 hours ago, copacanobra said:

If y’all beat WHH y’all won’t beat waverly.  Waverly is unbeatable according to @Trollin.  Except for when White House beat them, but the waverly fans have confirmed that L they took didn’t count.  

Typical smart A. And you wonder why I keep on keepin on. I’m confident in Waverly. I think East will be a challenge. Our offense will score. Not sure how our defense will match up against their offense. I’ve watched film on East. They have talented skill guys. Their lineman are big. East better hope they don’t have a lot of guys that play both sides of the ball because those big boys will tire quickly. WH and @copacanobra need to just focus on getting by Fairview/Smith Co so we can end their season in the Quarters. 

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Typical smart A. And you wonder why I keep on keepin on. I’m confident in Waverly. I think East will be a challenge. Our offense will score. Not sure how our defense will match up against their offense. I’ve watched film on East. They have talented skill guys. Their lineman are big. East better hope they don’t have a lot of guys that play both sides of the ball because those big boys will tire quickly. WH and @copacanobra need to just focus on getting by Fairview/Smith Co so we can end their season in the Quarters. 

Winning the games is up to the players and the coaching staff.  I don’t have to focus on anything except getting under your skin lol don’t start being sensitive 

7 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Winning the games is up to the players and the coaching staff.  I don’t have to focus on anything except getting under your skin lol don’t start being sensitive 

You definitely don’t get under my skin. I just think it’s funny how you blab that mouth. Waverly gonna make you eat that crow. Don’t get too comfortable. 

26 minutes ago, Trollin said:

You definitely don’t get under my skin. I just think it’s funny how you blab that mouth. Waverly gonna make you eat that crow. Don’t get too comfortable. 

You were the one blabbing about how good y’all are and how you’d win the region and then you didn’t.  Now you blabbing about beating us in the quarters and neither of us are even there yet lol 

8 hours ago, copacanobra said:

You were the one blabbing about how good y’all are and how you’d win the region and then you didn’t.  Now you blabbing about beating us in the quarters and neither of us are even there yet lol 

Yup. I’m not Jesus, I don’t know all.
You can’t look at that game at Titans Stadium and not honestly walk away thinking Wow, WH got away with one. Waverly had 3 different times on 3 different drives when wide open receivers who would have walked in the end zone for 6 dropped catchable balls. But at the end of the day, WH got the win that night.  We can go back and forth all day every day, but bottom line is WH won that night by 2pts and my personal opinion is that Waverly is the better team. I hate that you don’t like that but it’s my opinion. Sometimes the better team loses. Waverly lost. If the opportunity presents itself come round 3, in my own opinion, Waverly wins by 14+ and I’m willing to put that money where my mouth is. So if you want me to take your money and your pride let me know. 

Edited by Trollin

18 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yup. I’m not Jesus, I don’t know all.
You can’t look at that game at Titans Stadium and not honestly walk away thinking Wow, WH got away with one. Waverly had 3 different times on 3 different drives when wide open receivers who would have walked in the end zone for 6 dropped catchable balls. But at the end of the day, WH got the win that night.  We can go back and forth all day every day, but bottom line is WH won that night by 2pts and my personal opinion is that Waverly is the better team. I hate that you don’t like that but it’s my opinion. Sometimes the better team loses. Waverly lost. If the opportunity presents itself come round 3, in my own opinion, Waverly wins by 14+ and I’m willing to put that money where my mouth is. So if you want me to take your money and your pride let me know. 

Well your personal opinion is irrelevant cause the score board is what really matters.

I will say I felt lucky to be in the lead going into half, but then in the second half I felt like we dominated all except the last minute or so when y’all scored twice late.  

I hate that you are struggling with taking the L after all you talked about was how y’all would win the region.  Already told other dude we could bet if y’all wanted lol.  

4 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Well your personal opinion is irrelevant cause the score board is what really matters.

I will say I felt lucky to be in the lead going into half, but then in the second half I felt like we dominated all except the last minute or so when y’all scored twice late.  

I hate that you are struggling with taking the L after all you talked about was how y’all would win the region.  Already told other dude we could bet if y’all wanted lol.  

If we match up in Quarters you will see. I’ll gladly take a trip to Semis over a Region Title. I know y’all are proud of that Region Title. Probably first one in a LONG time!

Edited by Trollin

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

If we match up in Quarters you will see. I’ll gladly take a trip to Semis over a Region Title. I know y’all are proud of that Region Title. Probably first one in a LONG time!

Lol ain’t even won the first round already talkin semis.  We shall see.  

I think 2017 was the last one so not too long ago.  

On 11/2/2021 at 12:39 PM, Trollin said:

Fairview vs Smith Co is a toss up for me.

A month ago I'd be predicting at least a 21pt victory. After our performances since then I give us very little chance. If Carthage is terrible we might pull it out but I'm not feeling it. The effort last week on television is the worst I've seen from Fairview football since Hughes started coaching.