Bledsoe @ H2O. Round 1

H2Oman

5 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Don't really know a whole about Bledsoe, but if they play anything like they did a couple years ago this will be an absolute dog fight. I believe we jumped on them early and they continued to scratch and claw and made it a nail biter.

You’d be 100% correct!

On 11/2/2021 at 9:15 AM, TheTruthPrevails said:

Let me pose this question to you, say the tables were reversed, if carrol couldn't run, and he had half your yards, do you still think meigs would have been dominant?  I have given meigs all the praise I can, they are a great team, better than I thought really, but I would say that the score would have probably been reversed or maybe a 2 score game if tae could run and carrol not.  Tae being in the game still is of no meaning because it is easy to fly to the ball when you know that their is no threat by the qb.  

Truth, you're always a first class poster, but do you remember our game in '16? When our QB/FS went down in the first qtr? Remember the MC posters that said us losing one player made absolutely no difference?  It makes a huge difference when one of your studs goes down, especially on a team of 50 players

• Like 1