Carter comes to Betsy

BetsyCyclones16

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am so praying that the real Carter team shows up to play. If they do Carter can pull the upset and move on up. Representing Region 2 with pride. Fight until the last second...do whatever it takes to win. Let's Go Carter hornet's! Let's brake up that party Betsy Greeneville thinks they will celebrate!!!? Go Go Hornets!

Mav, Mav, Mav. I caught you cheerleading for your mercenaries again. You really need to play Betsy in another week……. It’s a much bigger mountain to climb. Hornets best game… will not be enough. Football is not a Christmas Catalogue wish list, it’s getting out there and taking on every direct challenge in front of you.

Mav, “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”                         Abraham Lincoln

Hornets have scored 27.1 points a game while giving up a whopping 34.2 points a game.

Betsy, the defending state champs, who seem to be getting better every week average 38 points a game while giving up 13.2 points a game.

I need a comparison game. HMMMM? Oh that’s you Mav. Betsy beat the mavs 27-7 while the Mavs beat the high octane Hornets 48-14.

you have 5 losses and Betsy 1.

Heaven offers nothing that a mercenary soul desires.                          C.S. Lewis

Edited by noonesfool

Betsy 

PF 344      PA 118

Carter

PF 272      PA 340

Betsy has only played 9 games while Carter has played 11. EHS is only given up an average of 13.1 points per game whereas Carter has allowed 30.9. Betsy has more rushing yards per game than Carter but Carter has more passing yards per game. I think this is where the difference will show. I think the Cyclones use the ground and pound attack that opens up the passing game. I’ll take the Cyclones in this one.  44-14

14 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Mav, Mav, Mav. I caught you cheerleading for your mercenaries again. You really need to play Betsy in another week……. It’s a much bigger mountain to climb. Hornets best game… will not be enough. Football is not a Christmas Catalogue wish list, it’s getting out there and taking on every direct challenge in front of you.

Mav, “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”                         Abraham Lincoln

Hornets have scored 27.1 points a game while giving up a whopping 34.2 points a game.

Betsy, the defending state champs, who seem to be getting better every week average 38 points a game while giving up 13.2 points a game.

I need a comparison game. HMMMM? Oh that’s you Mav. Betsy beat the mavs 27-7 while the Mavs beat the high octane Hornets 48-14.

you have 5 losses and Betsy 1.

Heaven offers nothing that a mercenary soul desires.                          C.S. Lewis

Ok ok too many stats have a headache.... Well you have to have hope and faith. Without that you have nothing. Doomsayers......

17 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am so praying that the real Carter team shows up to play. If they do Carter can pull the upset and move on up. Representing Region 2 with pride. Fight until the last second...do whatever it takes to win. Let's Go Carter hornet's! Let's brake up that party Betsy Greeneville thinks they will celebrate!!!? Go Go Hornets!

So instead of winning by blowout ehs only wins convincingly? I hope the Real EHS shows up and obliterates like we know they can once they get going. This isn't the same team that played Greeneville. EHS has improved and started firing on all cylinders. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

Don’t know why we aren’t putting more  pressure on the QB!  3 lineman and dropping 8 is giving them a huge open field behind the line. Every time we have blitzed it’s worked pretty well.  We are giving way to much “cushion” to the wide outs and letting them have big yardage on crossing underneath. We’re lucky to have an INT and to have stopped them twice inside the ten. Our D is doing ok but we need to stop these drives and put this game away!