Mr. Football 2021 - 3A

BCsportsfan

Good list and I am sure that they are all worthy.

Surprised to see Dyersburg's Dontavius Vaughn (RB) not make that list, but I GUESS that is becasue he is only carrying the ball 10 - 15 times a game average vs 25 to 30 carries for some RB's who may be putting up big total yards. 

Dyersburg has 3 or 4 running backs they use, which certainly keeps a back from having such big total yards for the season. 

Maybe Dontavious is so dang fast, that nobody can see him and that is why he was not considered?  

:D :D :D

22 minutes ago, ChargerFootball said:

It is sad for Jamarion Dowell really; With Covington not getting to play Millington or Dyer County during the regular season, it easily cheated him out of 700 yards of rushing minimum. He sits right now with 135 carries for 1167 yards,  averaging 8.6 yards per carry. 

So your saying he would have had at least 350 yds rushing in each of those games???

1 hour ago, ChargerFootball said:

It is sad for Jamarion Dowell really; With Covington not getting to play Millington or Dyer County during the regular season, it easily cheated him out of 700 yards of rushing minimum. He sits right now with 135 carries for 1167 yards,  averaging 8.6 yards per carry. 

Alcoa's player stats have been affected by three Teams not playing for Covid reasons. In addition, Alcoa typically pulls starters at half time.

LOL, I suppose that your ??? marks mean you did not know what touché means?  Or, maybe touché means something totally different up thar in them hills?

Reality check not needed…..we get a reminder every time you post! 

Edited by mg

1 hour ago, mg said:

LOL, I suppose that your ??? marks mean you did not know what touché means?  Or, maybe touché means something totally different up thar in them hills?

Reality check not needed…..we get a reminder every time you post! 

When you are on Football Message Board and someone says" Touché " you know right away you are dealing with a little girl!:lol:

Hopefully your momma will drive you all the way across the state to watch Alcoa win Championship number 20!:thumb:

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

When you are on Football Message Board and someone says" Touché " you know right away you are dealing with a little girl!:lol:

Hopefully your momma will drive you all the way across the state to watch Alcoa win Championship number 20!:thumb:

Dang, I was hoping for better insult……that was as disappointing as a unsalted pretzel. 

• Like 1