Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, Katdaddy said:

We are in 2021 right? H20 is 1-0 against this years jackets. Meigs 0-1 against 2021 jackets both games played in the last 3 weeks H20 went to the creek and beat down tc  ,meigs had home game and lost. . Meigs had a chance to be playing at home this week but got beat by a team H20 dominated 3 weeks ago. You have no arguement!

Dominated. Now come on. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Dominated. Now come on. 

I was there, I would say if you watch the film it was pure domination in the trenches.  Don't worry, Watertown faithful was just as shocked as the TC faithful.  TC can place however many execuses they want on the table, but they got dominated.  Go see for yourself.  

2 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

I was there, I would say if you watch the film it was pure domination in the trenches.  Don't worry, Watertown faithful was just as shocked as the TC faithful.  TC can place however many execuses they want on the table, but they got dominated.  Go see for yourself.  

I watch it every night 

2 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

I watched the film and it was a good game by both sides. I saw a 21 to 20 game at one point late and TC just turning it over twice inside their own 20 or so.  So if that's total domination I guess H2O dominated TC. 

I remember also while I was at Marion that night while we was taking it easy on them in the second half and I was  looking at message boards alot of you H2O boys was scared. 

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

I watched the film and it was a good game by both sides. I saw a 21 to 20 game at one point late and TC just turning it over twice inside their own 20 or so.  So if that's total domination I guess H2O dominated TC. 

I remember also while I was at Marion that night while we was taking it easy on them in the second half and I was  looking at message boards alot of you H2O boys was scared. 

It really is cut and dry. I said total domination in the trenches.  Are you going to deny that if you really have seen the game?  And, yes domination and control was pretty evident if graded on forecasted domination by TC before the game.  Oh let me guess  "TC is this and that, their defense is this and that...Can't stop this guy because his brother, dad, uncle, girlfriend's two twin brothers, an adopted brother and two others with same last name played at TC...blah, blah, blah."  

No one in Watertown, or on the H20 team or staff is going to buy in to the TC Post Season history or hype.  Everybody just come on over to Watertown this Friday, get whomever out early on good behavior and build your crowd. 

Have a good time and just relax.  We can always bash each other after the game.  

11 minutes ago, DownHillMan said:

It really is cut and dry. I said total domination in the trenches.  Are you going to deny that if you really have seen the game?  And, yes domination and control was pretty evident if graded on forecasted domination by TC before the game.  Oh let me guess  "TC is this and that, their defense is this and that...Can't stop this guy because his brother, dad, uncle, girlfriend's two twin brothers, an adopted brother and two others with same last name played at TC...blah, blah, blah."  

No one in Watertown, or on the H20 team or staff is going to buy in to the TC Post Season history or hype.  Everybody just come on over to Watertown this Friday, get whomever out early on good behavior and build your crowd. 

Have a good time and just relax.  We can always bash each other after the game.  

I'm a fan of football. I plan on coming and got a couple coming with to see this great rivalry you guys got going on.

It's all just fun and all those championships that TC has don't mean anything. Your right there. But those seniors you got there have went down to TC in the playoffs three years in a row. That's something they got going on they got to overcome.

It's a new year a new team and all that and we will see. 

I believe H2O is the better team. I thought we was the better team and looked what happened. Just going with TC until you guys prove me wrong.

Hope it's a great game

41 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I'm a fan of football. I plan on coming and got a couple coming with to see this great rivalry you guys got going on.

It's all just fun and all those championships that TC has don't mean anything. Your right there. But those seniors you got there have went down to TC in the playoffs three years in a row. That's something they got going on they got to overcome.

It's a new year a new team and all that and we will see. 

I believe H2O is the better team. I thought we was the better team and looked what happened. Just going with TC until you guys prove me wrong.

Hope it's a great game

We will treat you right down here.  Come and enjoy what we hope to be a great contest.