Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

18 hours ago, DownHillMan said:

We will treat you right down here.  Come and enjoy what we hope to be a great contest.  

I enjoy good football. Love small time football. Went to a couple Alcoa and Maryville games and Baylor vs McCallie and it was pretty cool but small time football in little towns is just special.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

I'm a fan of football. I plan on coming and got a couple coming with to see this great rivalry you guys got going on.

It's all just fun and all those championships that TC has don't mean anything. Your right there. But those seniors you got there have went down to TC in the playoffs three years in a row. That's something they got going on they got to overcome.

It's a new year a new team and all that and we will see. 

I believe H2O is the better team. I thought we was the better team and looked what happened. Just going with TC until you guys prove me wrong.

Hope it's a great game

Question....if Championships don't mean anything why are the same teams  usually end up in the championship game?

40 minutes ago, team69 said:

Question....if Championships don't mean anything why are the same teams  usually end up in the championship game?

Good point. Hard to question that.

I was just letting the Watertown fellows know this TC team might not have a region championship or been to the state championship game but they have beaten Watertown 3 years in a row in the playoffs and those players on the Watertown sidelines got that in their heads.

The point they was making was this Watertown team wasn't caught up in all that TC history and it didn't have anything to do with the hear and now and this upcoming Friday night.

I like both sides of the argument. 

32 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Good point. Hard to question that.

I was just letting the Watertown fellows know this TC team might not have a region championship or been to the state championship game but they have beaten Watertown 3 years in a row in the playoffs and those players on the Watertown sidelines got that in their heads.

The point they was making was this Watertown team wasn't caught up in all that TC history and it didn't have anything to do with the hear and now and this upcoming Friday night.

I like both sides of the argument. 

That ole clique "been there done that" started somewhere....lol 

Watertown has always impressed me with their hard nosed style of play but so has TC. I'm betting it ain't decided till late in the 4th.

On 11/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Dadof2 said:

I thought it was a great game. But I said at the half if we didn’t mix it up the second half we would lose, we didn’t have the speed to get to the out side and TC’s run defense was on point. But we had opportunities in the passing game that we didn’t capitalize on, receivers running open and over throwing them. That’s the only weeniest I saw TC’s defense had last night. And I’m sure I will get blasted for this and if I’m wrong I will admit it. After Marion holding Watertown to 7 points last night I think the two best teams in the east played last night in Decatur and I think TC will prove it next Friday.

The two best teams in the East played last Friday night in Decatur. And after watching Hampton and Oneida play tonight, TC will win by 3+ TD’s over Hampton.

16 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

The two best teams in the East played last Friday night in Decatur. And after watching Hampton and Oneida play tonight, TC will win by 3+ TD’s over Hampton.

Hope you’re right. Hope jackets have something left in the tank after playing Watertown Tyner Meigs Watertown 4 weeks in a row. Team has a bunch of two way players and only 13-14 that they trust to play in crunch time. They can get worn out. Long road trip to Hampton and not a traditional rival. So I’m worried a flat performance could be in the works.  

22 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Hope you’re right. Hope jackets have something left in the tank after playing Watertown Tyner Meigs Watertown 4 weeks in a row. Team has a bunch of two way players and only 13-14 that they trust to play in crunch time. They can get worn out. Long road trip to Hampton and not a traditional rival. So I’m worried a flat performance could be in the works.  

Trousdale will be fine until they play Westview. Power football works great when you keep the other team off the field but a few stops early by the other team usually spells trouble. If anyone can do it though it’s a program like Trousdale. I’m just keeping it real 

3 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Trousdale will be fine until they play Westview. Power football works great when you keep the other team off the field but a few stops early by the other team usually spells trouble. If anyone can do it though it’s a program like Trousdale. I’m just keeping it real 

Were gonna look into this 5 wide thingy you were talking about last week Tyrone. Magic football may be our only chance. Hope we've got time to learn it.