Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Who is #22 for the jackets? Don’t see that number on the roster. 

Also, do you think #40 is playing well at LB filing in for injured players?  He’s a big dude at least. 

22 is a senior transfer named John Alexander, 40 is a sophomore getting some quality playing time, filling in for Scruggs, although Scruggs played a lot last night 

2 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

He can't. Just like he accused me of saying many things including fire the coach. I didn't and he has yet to prove it. 

I knew it when I posted it. That’s the only comment I will respond to him with. It’s all I need. He should go to work for CNN and MNBC. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

14 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Run right and run left caught up to the Tigers again. This time much sooner than before. Congrats to Trousdale County. Hope y’all get back to State. Great program with a lot of history. I will be giving y’all the black cloud of me picking you this week haha. I’m just keeping it real

They must have watched the tape of Meigs game against Tyner. Same thing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

The Meigs faithful is still in shock this morning, the scene after the game last night was in disbelief, keep your heads up 4 years between losses on your home field is something a lot of teams can’t say

I thought it was a great game. But I said at the half if we didn’t mix it up the second half we would lose, we didn’t have the speed to get to the out side and TC’s run defense was on point. But we had opportunities in the passing game that we didn’t capitalize on, receivers running open and over throwing them. That’s the only weeniest I saw TC’s defense had last night. And I’m sure I will get blasted for this and if I’m wrong I will admit it. After Marion holding Watertown to 7 points last night I think the two best teams in the east played last night in Decatur and I think TC will prove it next Friday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

They must have watched the tape of Meigs game against Tyner. Same thing.

Got to the game at kickoff so didn’t get to meet you yeti. But wow what a atmosphere at Meigs! Players and coaches from all over came to watch these 2 heavyweights go at it. 
 Meigs come out and controlled the game to begin. The defense for Meigs played lights out. #3 for Meigs made some big plays and I bet #12 had a dozen tackles. Some big time hits.  
 Trousdale took the punch in the mouth and showed their toughness. Coaches did a good job adjusting at the half. The opening drive was huge. The big run by #5 was well schemed.  55 for Trousdale was a monster. Trousdale made some big plays at critical times. I thought Meigs went to conservative. They had playmakers that just wasn’t used.  The qb got hurt didn’t help matters either. He wasn’t as effective afterwards.  
I understand both teams  lose several starters but I would bet  these 2 will rule the roost again next year.  I picked Meigs but I expect Trousdale to now represent the east. Excellent game to attend as a fan.