TC at H2O…..AGAIN!

tcjacket13

Lets not forget- last year h2o was without Hackett.

The year before we were without Webster.

And the year before that, the field was wetter than your hartsville women when me and @H2Oman come to town.

In the past 7 games the series is 4-3 Watertown and two of those losses were without the head coach and the DC lol. In all seriousness, TC has had an advantage over us the past 3 years before opening kickoff. Hopefully our purple tigers will have everyone healthy and ready to go by Friday evening.

3 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

And the year before that, the field was wetter than your hartsville women when me and @H2Oman come to town.

In the past 7 games the series is 4-3 Watertown and two of those losses were without the head coach and the DC lol. In all seriousness, TC has had an advantage over us the past 3 years before opening kickoff. Hopefully our purple tigers will have everyone healthy and ready to go by Friday evening.

That's wet

Fellow H2O posters y’all are doing an excellent job keeping these TC Turds busy while I continue writing my celebratory speech for Friday night which is scheduled to take place on the Hartsville courthouse steps.   You guys have hit on some great speaking points and I will be sure to give you credit.

Some of the keynotes I’ve already jotted down. 

1. The resurgence of the 2039 sweat bees.

2. Fall Breaks 

3. Petitions 

4. Mental health issues regarding TC fans!

5. Pep Rally’s and beat Watertown apparel

But I would be a fool and would completely let down 100’s of Hartsville women if I didn’t thank them for all the times they’ve helped “clear”my mind before getting on here and destroying their girlfriends ( sorry I meant husbands and boyfriends… I’m so use to them saying it … my bad) on the  coach t message board… Without them… there would be no H2Oman! 

Hartsville women… you are the best!

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Were they really though :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Fellow H2O posters y’all are doing an excellent job keeping these TC Turds busy while I continue writing my celebratory speech for Friday night which is scheduled to take place on the Hartsville courthouse steps.   You guys have hit on some great speaking points and I will be sure to give you credit.

Some of the keynotes I’ve already jotted down. 

1. The resurgence of the 2039 sweat bees.

2. Fall Breaks 

3. Petitions 

4. Mental health issues regarding TC fans!

5. Pep Rally’s and beat Watertown apparel

But I would be a fool and would completely let down 100’s of Hartsville women if I didn’t thank them for all the times they’ve helped “clear”my mind before getting on here and destroying their girlfriends ( sorry I meant husbands and boyfriends… I’m so use to them saying it … my bad) on the  coach t message board… Without them… there would be no H2Oman! 

Hartsville women… you are the best!

Don't forget to give a shout out to murphey fair.