Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2

WestHigh4Life

On 11/16/2021 at 12:00 PM, KnoxVil said:

Do you think it is coaching or just not having a Fortner or 2 running around?

Knox, both, can we bring the boys back for one game? lol Team chemistry is not there and that goes back to coaching, bad coaching, bad play calling, no team leaders (like the Fortner's) what ever you want to call it. If Central doesn't come out and hit West in the mouth first thing, game will be over at halftime. 

Ok we are a day away...score predictions.

Ive Got Central 31-27...I think West underestimates Central bc of the first matchup like Oak Ridge last year and loses another tough quaterfinal for the second year in a row.

Interesting storyline going into tomorrow nights game.

West has never won a home quarterfinal game before...theyre undefeated in that round on the road but are 0-1 as a host school. 

1 hour ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Ok we are a day away...score predictions.

Ive Got Central 31-27...I think West underestimates Central bc of the first matchup like Oak Ridge last year and loses another tough quaterfinal for the second year in a row.

Interesting storyline going into tomorrow nights game.

West has never won a home quarterfinal game before...theyre undefeated in that round on the road but are 0-1 as a host school. 

west isn’t losing to a team that has 5 plays in their arsenal and a QB who can’t throw vertically 

2 minutes ago, thefox said:

Something tells me I'll never live that down. I'll never look at a lift-a-thon the same way again. :roflol:

All good foxy…. But you’re right…. I’ll remind you every so often….

it isn’t the new “tackle eligible” but…..

Edited by KnoxVil

32 minutes ago, thefox said:

Then why did they almost lost to Sevier Co and Halls? :roflol:

In all seriousness though, I have no idea how West has done as well as they have. They have had an amazing year considering everything that has happened to that program this year. 

the amazingness comes to an end this Friday night tho. The Bobcats are poised and ready to trounce.

Bobcats by a trickle or 3……

• CoachT changed the title to Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2