Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2

WestHigh4Life

1 minute ago, osunut2 said:

I'm sure someone has mentioned it here, but some of that has to do with the fact that they hosted Region 1 opponents the last two weeks. They did the same thing against HVA, Cocke County, and Heritage early in the season. TN High was a doormat this year. Their offense looked better against Boone, but you know what they say about blind squirrels. Central is obviously better than what we saw against West, but their offense has been a mess for most of season. Just no consistency, and no clear identity until they started running that sophomore RB. Jump balls to Siaway will only get you so far.

Dawgs knows football, fwiw.

I highly doubt that.

20 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

2 years ago West lost in the regular season to a team they then defeated in the third round.  The best way to be free this week for Thanksgiving is to sit back and think the Bobcats aren’t looking to prove why they are still alive and still one of the best programs in 5A football.  They have sent West home before and they can do it again tonight.   I like West to win if they stay focused and play their game.  

Cant argue with this...Central has senior players with championship rings on their fingers...West senior players were in elementary school the last time West played or one won. 

Experience has to count for something in November.

2 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Cant argue with this...Central has senior players with championship rings on their fingers...West senior players were in elementary school the last time West played or one won. 

Anything can happen, but I think you guys are gonna get it done tonight. The twins kept Central afloat last year, but they don't have anyone of that ilk to bail them out this postseason.

7 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

WH, did I see it right that West only started 2 seniors on offense against Central the first go round?

• CoachT changed the title to Quarterfinals - West vs Central 2