Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

Just now, gr8tplay said:

Lawnman, if Betsy can make it to Chattanooga, and since they were denied the huge crowd last year, I think an all new attendance record might be set at this one. 

I think it’d be similar to the crowd we took to ETSU this year.  Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch.  Upperman isn’t going to just come in here and lay down.  They have played the big games against Alcoa,  it’s a program similar to Betsy prior to us taking what we deserved.  I’ll say this,  if our defense plays anything remotely close to the past 2 games it’ll be a long night for Baxter.  But they are a tough nosed program,  just don’t think they have enough to over power us.

10 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Lawnman, if Betsy can make it to Chattanooga, and since they were denied the huge crowd last year, I think an all new attendance record might be set at this one. 

I think you nailed that one and the only thing that would keep me from being there is death…lol..gr8tpplay we need to meet each other in person because it’s way over due.

7 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I think you nailed that one and the only thing that would keep me from being there is death…lol..gr8tpplay we need to meet each other in person because it’s way over due.

Yes sir we do. My gut says we know each other already but you never know. Private message me sometime