Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

Look forward to these next couple of games and seeing how everyone matches up from this point.I've said early and often this should be a very competitive final four for whoever comes out of NET this year.Until you line up and play the game it's always hard to really know.Elizabethton is without a doubt one of the best coached teams in our area and the state. Yes I'm pulling for Betsy and have a family connection with my wife to that area in Stoney Creek . So, even though they beat my school, I'll 100% be for Betsy .

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Look forward to these next couple of games and seeing how everyone matches up from this point.I've said early and often this should be a very competitive final four for whoever comes out of NET this year.Until you line up and play the game it's always hard to really know.Elizabethton is without a doubt one of the best coached teams in our area and the state. Yes I'm pulling for Betsy and have a family connection with my wife to that area in Stoney Creek . So, even though they beat my school, I'll 100% be for Betsy .

Thanks Batman!!

23 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

It’s really cool to see a team from Putnam county have some success.  I know y’all’s backs are against the wall with the administration up there.  It’s pathetic really that they won’t invest in their programs,  maybe upperman football will open their eyes.  

They invest in Cookeville High, the worst football program in the county. Both Monterey and Upperman have made it to the Semis with no Support. 

22 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I just got done watching the Betsy vs Greeneville game. Betsy’s defense and QB  are very good. Hopefully we can find a way to move the ball. If not, it will be a long night.

I see a good match with Upperman...Our offenses employ similar styles in the run game but our pass game is better. Our defense is much better. We beat Greeneville with hard nosed D, ball control, no turnovers and a coach with ice in his veins. He has confidence in his QB, his line and they deliver. Greeneville had the ball 7 minutes in the second half ... 7 minutes. Greeneville may have had the best offense in the state.....but our D shut them down and our O kept them off the field. We had 64 plays to their 40.

Cyclones by 2+ TD's

• Like 1