Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Why? 

Isn't the classifications based on enrollment? Alcoa is currently at 650 students with 59 players. That's squarely in the middle of 3A. 

You think Alcoa needs to be treated differently cause they win?

you can act like they should be 3A all you want im not goin to argue or take away anything away i think the administration and staff have executed there plan to keep numbers down so they can dominate in 3A. i respect them and i dont know all the rules personally just giving my opinion.

12 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Why? 

Isn't the classifications based on enrollment? Alcoa is currently at 650 students with 59 players. That's squarely in the middle of 3A. 

You think Alcoa needs to be treated differently cause they win?

What’s crazy to me since I went to high school in North Carolina I keep up both states football Alcoa would be a 1a school.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FootballGUY931 said:

you can act like they should be 3A all you want im not goin to argue or take away anything away i think the administration and staff have executed there plan to keep numbers down so they can dominate in 3A. i respect them and i dont know all the rules personally just giving my opinion.

I hate to break it to ya, but they could move all the way up to 5A and the results would be the same. In a given year, there might be 5 public schools that could beat Alcoa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballGUY931 said:

What a joke. Alcoa was 425 students 5 years ago, before the new high school. They played up in 3A with 2A numbers. Since the New School they have increased the enrollment by 200 students a gain of over 50% in 4 years. Don't take my word for it. Look it up! Alcoa has done the opposite of your fabricated lie. They planned for future growth and built a school with capacity to grow. They are currently at 650. The plan is to play up with 3A numbers. So, cry somewhere else you big crybaby.