Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

8 minutes ago, TicketToRide said:

I see a good match with Upperman...Our offenses employ similar styles in the run game but our pass game is better. Our defense is much better. We beat Greeneville with hard nosed D, ball control, no turnovers and a coach with ice in his veins. He has confidence in his QB, his line and they deliver. Greeneville had the ball 7 minutes in the second half ... 7 minutes. Greeneville may have had the best offense in the state.....but our D shut them down and our O kept them off the field. We had 64 plays to their 40.

Cyclones by 2+ TD's

I just hope we can keep it close

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

I just got done watching the Betsy vs Greeneville game. Betsy’s defense and QB  are very good. Hopefully we can find a way to move the ball. If not, it will be a long night.

Our defense has been strong all year and getting our middle linebacker 28 back and olb 16 eligible has taken it to a whole new level. Defensive line is violent.  We didn’t throw much against Greeneville but 10 has a great arm as well.

8 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

If Upperman can score early they might be able to make a game. If EHS gets a quick td or 2 it's gonna be a long night. 

After watching both teams on NFHS… I don’t think y’all boat race Upperman, but I will say y’all are probably 14 point favorites IMO.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:24 PM, lawnman said:

I think you nailed that one and the only thing that would keep me from being there is death…lol..gr8tpplay we need to meet each other in person because it’s way over due.

And let’s all think on this too. If Hampton wins Friday Night, they would play the 3:00 game after us. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m buying two tickets and a parking pass is that happens. 

• Like 1