Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

4 hours ago, FootballGUY931 said:

nobody brought up cheating but you... Nobody but u said anything about recruiting illegal players... 

Wow, you talk about Alcoa "purposely fixing enrollment" to dominate 3A...........AND, implying that Alcoa gets half there players from outside the area? Then, you pretend that you where not implying anything? You are the typical whiner.

Should have known you're Lowerman Honey Bees fan! :roflol:Other than crow most of the Bee fans are the biggest whiners on coacht.:thumb:

Go Cyclones! :thumb:

Not every bee fan is whiner. Lol Everyone is passionate about there team. This chat about upperman vs Elizabethon. Elizabethon is a great team I look forward to going there place and playing them. Not sure about Ty but rushing did a great job at qb. There is one thing for sure. Upperman has worked its tail off all year. I’m very proud of upperman. Go bees.

3 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

Not every bee fan is whiner. Lol Everyone is passionate about there team. This chat about upperman vs Elizabethon. Elizabethon is a great team I look forward to going there place and playing them. Not sure about Ty but rushing did a great job at qb. There is one thing for sure. Upperman has worked its tail off all year. I’m very proud of upperman. Go bees.

Agree, sorry to High jack..........imply false info will side track a thread every time. Good Luck.

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Agree, sorry to High jack..........imply false info will side track a thread every time. Good Luck.

I agree with you brother. Every year someone post this crap on coach t about Alcoa. No rules are being broken, leave that out of coach t from here on out. Nothing gets accomplished by bringing it up.

12 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I agree with you brother. Every year someone post this crap on coach t about Alcoa. No rules are being broken, leave that out of coach t from here on out. Nothing gets accomplished by bringing it up.

It’s funny to me because people have called Elizabethton the carter county all star team for a few years now but Friday night we have 3 teams in the same county playing semi finals.  

1 hour ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

It’s funny to me because people have called Elizabethton the carter county all star team for a few years now but Friday night we have 3 teams in the same county playing semi finals.  

Who else plays in that county? That is a lot of talent. Blount, Carter, Rutherford, and Williamson Counties are loaded.