South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, Appvol said:

35 Sluder had 180 rushing 

4 Birchfield had 182 rushing

by far the 2 best RBs on the field.

#2 for SP is pretty dang good. MAYBE he doesn’t have quite the O line you boys have. 

3 hours ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

Very Proud of this Lander Team. You Played your Hearts Out and if just a few plays go the other Way We would have easily Won. Hold Your Heads High. 

Several breaks could have changed a lot of things. The pass interference on your first TD drive on third and long was COMPLETE trash. Our kid didn’t touch anybody. 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Congrats to all you up there.SP needed the breaks to win not you all as I posted earlier.Never underestimate a bunch of hard nosed kids with a hard nosed young coach!

ONB… Not sure how many “breaks” we got. Both teams caught a few of them tonight at different times. 

2 hours ago, crazzyness said:

It's an absolute travesty Birchfield wasn't a Mr. Football finalist. No offense to the South Pitt player, but it was obvious who the better back was tonight. 

Offense taken… #2 is a stud RB but doesn’t have the O line in front of him that your kids have. Cloudland had a tough nosed ball team though. No doubt about it. Congrats on a great year. The only reason gripe I have is I believe I saw one of our guys get kicked early in the game. It was either 34/35 that kicked him while he was on the ground. Other than that it was a well played game. 

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Apptard get the uniforms washed before I slap the tard out of you with my Murphy Fair book.  I aint joking either.

Did you finally get up change your depends and eat your Applesauce this morning. You are a disgrace for what SP football stands for. Delete your account and go wonder off.