South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

32 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I just want to say to our head coach,  I'm so proud of you and I love you bro.  I know you're heartbroken but this is the start of something big for you and for this community.  In 2001, we were expected to go.  Back in the summer,  people would've laughed if someone said we would make it past the 2nd round.  You took this community to one score of the championship game.  It's given everyone something to be excited about in tough times.  I vote for zac Benfield for coach of the year.  We love you 

We are so proud of those Landers!!! And that young coach is phenomenal!!!

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Both 28 and 7 are polite, well-mannered kids.

3 of those td's were made in perfect coverage.  We don't see those kinds of receivers around here.  It was definitely tough for our teams to adjust to each other's style of play.  I can see how you beat Gordy so bad.  They couldn't line up and do what we did 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

3 of those td's were made in perfect coverage.  We don't see those kinds of receivers around here.  It was definitely tough for our teams to adjust to each other's style of play.  I can see how you beat Gordy so bad.  They couldn't line up and do what we did 

28 is a very good 1A receiver. He is pretty stout. 

Just now, Appvol said:

I thought last week was colder. There wasn’t any frost on the field like last week.

Last week was colder.  I remember practicing for greenback in 94, the Temps were in the single digits.  We had full contact practices in the playoffs outside in brutal weather.  There will never be another gen x

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Last week was colder.  I remember practicing for greenback in 94, the Temps were in the single digits.  We had full contact practices in the playoffs outside in brutal weather.  There will never be another gen x

Heck of a Job Highlanders, wish you guys could make the trip with us and Betsy, sounds like you were MUCH tougher than some thought. Should be EXTREMELY PROWD .