2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

12 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Guys we all know Alcoa isn’t afraid to  play any team and that’s a fact.I don’t blame the Alcoa faithful being on here if the statement that was made isn’t true.

I've just joined this site, but it looks like they'll complain about almost anything.  Complain about referees when they win.... jumping in here on this one.  I'm expecting to see em on the 1a board picking a fight before long...  Seems like they must all be Twitter Tennesee fans.  Has the same feel.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

They def aren’t afraid to play Betsy and I’m sure we declined the game.  It  is what it is.  That doesn’t have much to do with playing Tullahoma this weekend and comparing schedules.  We all have our opinions but it will be settled Saturday morning.  Our guys will be ready as I’m sure Tullahoma will too.  

^^^THIS^^^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Betsyorangefan said:

If it comes down to physical, your team will lose by 3 scores. If you all beat the Cyclones it will be throwing the ball. No team in the state any more physical than Greeneville which was ranked in some of the TSSAA poles as the over all #1 team in the state of Tennessee, that’s over all even 6A, and Betsy handled them. And by the way Since you all seem to like stats go compare Tully stats to Greeneville 

I would be shocked if Tullahoma isn’t the more physical team…

never saw Greeneville as the #1 team in entire state…

these teams are probably closer to 10-12 at best to be honest…including greeneville

mccallie, lipscomb, maryville, Oakland, summit, Alcoa, CPA and then probably Powell, and some other private schools or 6A schools before you get to these two and greeneville…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hardhatvol said:

I would be shocked if Tullahoma isn’t the more physical team…

never saw Greeneville as the #1 team in entire state…

these teams are probably closer to 10-12 at best to be honest…including greeneville

mccallie, lipscomb, maryville, Oakland, summit, Alcoa, CPA and then probably Powell, and some other private schools or 6A schools before you get to these two and greeneville…

I’ve never put much stock in the polls just like I don’t in the Mr.football awards because too many good players are not selected.

• Like 2