2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Now this reminds me of 16 year old Batman when I had a 396 Chevelle.I passed a car on highway 70 out of Greeneville and was going to turn around before he topped the hill and go back passed him.Didn't work out well,I got into some rocks and spun right into his lane as he topped the hill .I went  left off the road and he went over into my lane to miss me.You live and learn sometimes.

At least in was good practice when you started driving the Batmobile! :thumb:

Batmobile GIF | Gfycat

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, Betsyorangefan said:

Butt hurt much lol.    Yes I do think Betsy could beat Alcoa this year and last by 3 touchdowns and the year before.    Next year no but thereafter for next few years yes.    This program has changed and it’s thanks to programs like Alcoa and Maryville and Greeneville but Betsy’s feeder program is second to none right now. Even the 8th graders coming in next year out scored their opponents 400 to 36 so yes your going to be hearing out Betsy for a while 

You are delusional and need to take your Orange Glasses off.  You aren’t beating Alcoa this year or last year (3 Td’s Really). Get out of the Mountains more and lay off the Moonshine.

You were lucky to even beat Greeneville 2 weeks ago and if that game is played 10 times with everyone healthy Betsy wins once or twice.  

59 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Props to West in that ballgame. We were very lucky to get out of there with a W. However, had that game been played anywhere other than Knox County, the score would have been close to the West vs Murvul score….I normally don’t like to criticize officiating (especially after a W), but it was beyond awful. If you watched the game, and aren’t an Alcoa hater, you would agree….:thumb:

Not arguing with you there, I watched the game.  Just wanted to see if he had the stones to say Betsy would beat Alcoa this year since he was comparing scores and teams and he took the bait.  If Betsy believed they could beat them they would have taken the game against Alcoa instead of only playing 9 games, everyone that knows football knows that.  He doesn’t know football though :rolleyes:

Edited by Swipes

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Not arguing with you there, I watched the game.  Just wanted to see if he had the stones to say Betsy would beat Alcoa this year since he was comparing scores and teams and he took the bait.  If Betsy believed they could beat them they would have taken the game against Alcoa instead of only playing 9 games, everyone that knows football knows that.  He doesn’t know football though :rolleyes:

Hopefully we get to see that game soon , and then we won’t have to speculate on people’s opinions right? Because we know what people say about opinions 

1 hour ago, Betsyorangefan said:

Butt hurt much lol.    Yes I do think Betsy could beat Alcoa this year and last by 3 touchdowns and the year before.    Next year no but thereafter for next few years yes.    This program has changed and it’s thanks to programs like Alcoa and Maryville and Greeneville but Betsy’s feeder program is second to none right now. Even the 8th graders coming in next year out scored their opponents 400 to 36 so yes your going to be hearing out Betsy for a while 

Point of order!  Betsy has improved over the past  years no doubt.  And before you say anything, I am a Betsy supporter and have been for years. But to think THIS years team would beat Alcoa by 3 TDS is asinine at best!  I have been watching The Cyclones play football before Witten even became the coach.  Heck, I watched him and both his brothers play under their grandfather. IMO I don’t think this years team could beat the 2019-2020 EHS teams.

Tullahoma will be a much better game that most expect.  The computer projection on a neutral field is EHS 22 THS 21. Which tells me it’s anyones game. Nothing wrong with both teams fans having confidence and support for  their teams. Heck, that’s what coachT is for. But until Betsy, or any other team, can produce multiple championships like Alcoa and Maryville has already done, the arrogance is out of place. 

Edited by gr8tplay

9 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Point of order!  Betsy has improved over the past  years no doubt.  And before you say anything, I am a Betsy supporter and have been for years. But to think THIS years team would beat Alcoa by 3 TDS is asinine at best!  I have been watching The Cyclones play football before Witten even became the coach.  Heck, I watched him and both his brothers play under their grandfather. IMO I don’t think this years team could beat the 2019-2020 EHS teams.

Tullahoma will be a much better game that most expect.  The computer projection on a neutral field is EHS 22 THS 21. Which tells me it’s anyones game. Nothing wrong with both teams fans having confidence and support for  their teams. Heck, that’s what coachT is for. But until Betsy, or any other team, can produce multiple championships like Alcoa and Maryville has already done, the arrogance is quiet out of place. 

If you will reread that post I did not mention this years time beating them by 3 touchdowns 

Edited by Betsyorangefan