2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

3 hours ago, Sweetness1 said:

I have watched every film on Elizabethton.  The QB is a senior stud, power QB down hill, QB sweeps,  QB counters and throw the ball at a lot of angles and avoid the rush. The corners for T might get burnt often if they continue from last week.  They got a few picks but those were thrown up and short.   He accounts for about 75/80 % of the offense.  Ball control O.  They do not turn the ball over and have long Time killing drives.  E's D-line is big and stuff the run.

T- hasn't ran the ball well the last two game.  18 maybe has 20 yards, 22 has squirted through the line a few times but no sustain ground game at all.  I do believe T-will have to go to their 3 main targets to hurt E. If T- continues to throw it up down the field that could lead to issues as well.  They need to drive the ball with short passes and keep trying to get a back loose to keep E honest on D.   E is fundamentally sound with very view mistakes.  T- can not afford to turn overs or go 3-out quickly.  Must sustain drives.  E will ball control with QB which makes it difficult to get behind on the score board.  JMO

Should be a great game!

This guy is not as fast as Brown but He can throw and power over you

• Like 1

Tullahoma’s oline while big haven’t seemed to open holes the last two weeks that I would expect from their size. The d line and linebackers however make a lot plays and will be a great test for Betsy’s offense. 

Betsy will have to throw to move the ball with regularity or get outside the pocket with the qb imo opinion to move the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Undertaker411 said:

I asked a question… answer! 

He probably not as fast. It’s like Bryson flows across the field and makes really good cuts, has good vision. Not a speedster but has power also but has an off night from time to time passing. He did start his freshman year as running but switched him to QB. Very tuff, played last 2 games before Upperman with 3 stitches in throwing hand. Got hand ripped open in Carter game first quarter and got stitches at half time and racked up 200 rushing yards and 100 throwing with stitches. Kids special 

1 minute ago, hardhatvol said:

Tullahoma’s oline while big haven’t seemed to open holes the last two weeks that I would expect from their size. The d line and linebackers however make a lot plays and will be a great test for Betsy’s offense. 

Betsy will have to throw to move the ball with regularity or get outside the pocket with the qb imo opinion to move the ball. 

You have not watched film if that is all you got!  That is what this kids does.  He makes you pay.  He is 6'2 200lb senior.  Not a rookie sophomore like haywood county QB.  This kid makes great decisions. Has lots of arm angles to throw around people on the run.  Faster then T-LBS and line.  Once you look at the pass they pound him up inside or on a counter.  You have to account for him 85% of the offense.  That means you are playing all 11 people and they have a back blocking for him or guards.  T- O-line better pick it up.  No Rushing attack the last two weeks.

The LBS will have trouble bringing down QB.