2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

....no biggie. Alcoa will be 4A soon......it will be interesting to see which teams request to move up to 5A....:popcorneater:

I agree…in the fact changes are coming. To much trouble getting games schedule and trouble filling out enough conference games.we will see soon I hope. And if Elizabethton jumps ship I’ll eat crow, sure won’t be the first time….. I prefer it buffaloed with side of blue cheese 

22 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Props to West in that ballgame. We were very lucky to get out of there with a W. However, had that game been played anywhere other than Knox County, the score would have been close to the West vs Murvul score….I normally don’t like to criticize officiating (especially after a W), but it was beyond awful. If you watched the game, and aren’t an Alcoa hater, you would agree….:thumb:

Unfortunately, that crew will be doing the D2 AAA of MB vs McCallie game. The State supervisor of officials, Junior Moree, was at the Alcoa vs West game checking them out. Hope they don’t ruin what should be a great game. At least, they don’t have any home town skin in the game….:thumb:0-B5-EF4-A1-6547-4-A58-8-D72-CDE9-DF7652

Edited by F5seekshelter

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

....no biggie. Alcoa will be 4A soon......it will be interesting to see which teams request to move up to 5A....:popcorneater:

This thread reminds me of a lot of our Devil threads.Some level headed guys who try to keep it between the lines and then there's always a few that are driving on the wrong side of the road,ha .Fun to read however.

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

This thread reminds me of a lot of our Devil threads.Some level headed guys who try to keep it between the lines and then there's always a few that are driving on the wrong side of the road,ha .Fun to read however.

I’m a Betsy fan through and through but shew we got some doozies on here lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, F5seekshelter said:

Unfortunately, that crew will be doing the D2 AAA of MB vs McCallie game. The State supervisor of officials, Junior Moree, was at the Alcoa vs West game checking them out. Hope they don’t ruin what should be a great game. At least, they don’t have any home town skin in the game….:thumb:0-B5-EF4-A1-6547-4-A58-8-D72-CDE9-DF7652

Worst officiating crew EVER! Unless you are a West homer. Epsecially `ol WHITE ARM BANDS! He has to have them bands to keep from pulling a muscle he throws so many uncalled for flags!

Flag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

LOL!

Driving Crazy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Now this reminds me of 16 year old Batman when I had a 396 Chevelle.I passed a car on highway 70 out of Greeneville and was going to turn around before he topped the hill and go back past him.Didn't work out well,I got into some rocks and spun right into his lane as he topped the hill .I went  left off the road and he went over into my lane to miss me.You live and learn sometimes.

Edited by BatmanDevil
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Worst officiating crew EVER! Unless you are a West homer. Epsecially `ol WHITE ARM BANDS! He has to have them bands to keep from pulling a muscle he throws so many uncalled for flags!

Flag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sad and very true….The only thing better about them than that Corbin, Ky crew a few years ago, was Alcoa luckily getting the W and that they were consistent with the flags against us all game long. The Corbin crew waited till the last drive of the game.:roflol:

• Like 1