Girls Ranking 12/23

cougars130

5 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

My guy I have been doing my own rankings for the last 3 years girls wrestling is again small so it’s easier to use a current list and make changes where I see fit for example some of the girls on Pin Tn have yet to wrestle all year so I took them off the rankings also a few girls who are no longer wrestling were ranked I removed them also girls who are in a different weight class I moved to their weight class. 
another issue is girls located in East TN don’t really use track for tournaments and they typically stay locally instead of travel Cleveland is a first year program and they have made trips to west TN to wrestle the best girls in TN.  I can say I help DF with rankings as well since I used his already list of names and made my own adjustments to the rankings and where I believe they should be ranked. 
I made a early bird rankings and you had something to say then as well. I even looked for your maryville girl and placed her back in the rankings but who else has she wrestled in the DF top 6? 

Who hasn't wrestle all year? 

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Answer my question first and I'll answer any question you have.

Go do the research and you will find out who. I don’t want to give you my work as an answer. Since you help with the rankings you can find out just like I did when I so called claim to have stolen someone else’s rankings. 

2 minutes ago, cougars130 said:

Go do the research and you will find out who. I don’t want to give you my work as an answer. Since you help with the rankings you can find out just like I did when I so called claim to have stolen someone else’s rankings. 

Nevermind, I see where this is going to go. Merry Christmas 

5 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Where is it going to go. You always have extra to say. So here is a clue for 1 person Creekwood. I also posted an email for information for rankings in a previous post on here from last year. Since I did not create a website for rankings I always posted them to coach T. Yet because they are not on Pin Tn and have names of girls that anyone involved with girls wrestling should know about. Yes did I use Pin Tn for a base line on rankings yes because it was easier to do then type out girls names who were already typed out in a rankings format. I still had to move and research girls to place them in a rankings from my opinion and from match ups results. you also have a merry Christmas. Either enjoy the rankings or don’t that’s fine. I’d say my rankings changed a lot since 12/13. 

On 12/24/2021 at 1:29 PM, JSamson7 said:

Lilli Cobb just pinned Olivia Hogan today guess what the only person to mention lilli Cobb in any rankings was me in the early bird rankings I did before the season started. But looks like I know nothing about girls wrestling in TN.

1 hour ago, cougars130 said:

Lilli Cobb just pinned Olivia Hogan today guess what the only person to mention lilli Cobb in any rankings was me in the early bird rankings I did before the season started. But looks like I know nothing about girls wrestling in TN.

Whatever you say, dad. How much do I owe you?

Edited by JSamson7

On 12/30/2021 at 9:53 PM, cougars130 said:

Trust I have no kid who wrestles. Yet. 

Isn’t B. White your daughter? 

you always complained how no one did girls rankings 4 years ago (her freshman year) now here you are doing girls rankings for three years till she’s a Senior. Will you continue after she graduates? 

I like your rankings though. Enjoy seeing them. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BringBack119 said:

Isn’t B. White your daughter? 

you always complained how no one did girls rankings 4 years ago (her freshman year) now here you are doing girls rankings for three years till she’s a Senior. Will you continue after she graduates? 

I like your rankings though. Enjoy seeing them. 

White is his daughter? Interesting :popcorneater:

Edited by JSamson7