Marion County Warriors 2022

MarionMadness

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Football54 said:

How did we look in the 7 on 7?

Went to watch that grand youngin of mine play and to see what them Whitwell boys got too. Not a fan of 7on7 but at least it's some kinda football. That Jasper qb surprised me. He throws a pretty ball. They got skill kids all over. The Condra kid will be a hoss and Sam Pickett is gonna be dangerous. The 2 new kids really showed out too. One is lightning and the other is big and fast. Covers like a hawk. They beat Whitwell 2-1 and Howard 3-1. Then played 4 downs to score from the 40 and dominated both teams. They'll be a tough out this year. Whitwell ain't no slouch neither. Qb has an arm and very good skill kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my gosh yall I can't wait for this season. It is going to be so much fun. I hate it that a great man like Coach Pruitt had to leave us but this team is still in good hands. We have so many great men leading our kiddos. It is going to be a fun several years for us. I like some of the new plays that Coach Starkey and his staff are doing with these kiddos. I can't wait for the jamboree tonight. Soddy Daisy and Chattanooga Christian will be good teams for our kiddos to go against tonight. I hope I can make it this time. The sky is the limit for this bunch. They won the championship about every year of their lives. They are awesome kiddos and will represent our school so good. With Ziggy back leading our school I know the kids and staff are in great hands. This staff is doing things the right way with home grown kids. They are leading by example for these kiddos and continuing what Coach Pruitt was building. As always it is a great day to be a warrior! GO WARRIORS!

8 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Oh my gosh yall I can't wait for this season. It is going to be so much fun. I hate it that a great man like Coach Pruitt had to leave us but this team is still in good hands. We have so many great men leading our kiddos. It is going to be a fun several years for us. I like some of the new plays that Coach Starkey and his staff are doing with these kiddos. I can't wait for the jamboree tonight. Soddy Daisy and Chattanooga Christian will be good teams for our kiddos to go against tonight. I hope I can make it this time. The sky is the limit for this bunch. They won the championship about every year of their lives. They are awesome kiddos and will represent our school so good. With Ziggy back leading our school I know the kids and staff are in great hands. This staff is doing things the right way with home grown kids. They are leading by example for these kiddos and continuing what Coach Pruitt was building. As always it is a great day to be a warrior! GO WARRIORS!

You's a Pirate just like me Madness. Keep up the good work :thumb:

I've been keeping an eye on the Warriors. There staying under the radar right now and that's a scary thing. They have a great coaching staff and someone who they want to really play for now, not meaning they didn't want to play for Pruitt last year, but Starkey is in tune with these young men.  There going to be scary this year for all of 2a. These little practice games you've seen or read about is nothing what they really have. I'm telling you, there loaded this year. There going to be a tough out for anyone this year. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I've been keeping an eye on the Warriors. There staying under the radar right now and that's a scary thing. They have a great coaching staff and someone who they want to really play for now, not meaning they didn't want to play for Pruitt last year, but Starkey is in tune with these young men.  There going to be scary this year for all of 2a. These little practice games you've seen or read about is nothing what they really have. I'm telling you, there loaded this year. There going to be a tough out for anyone this year. 

I thought that during the summer but not now. Way too young and inexperienced. Whatever the Warriors can do this year will build towards next season. A lot of sophomores and juniors starting. They may win the 1st rd of the playoffs but that's the ceiling I'm afraid.