Region 6 4A 2022

sportsfan53ray

9 minutes ago, Jackrabbitsupertiger007 said:

yeah but i have seen lexington lose the first 2 then get better and win the rest js.

You take away the two backs they really can’t do anything. Crazy to believe Chester county just may fight for second based off the first two games I’ve seen 

On 8/27/2022 at 10:16 PM, Tigersandcats said:

I been wondering if I was overhyping them in my head when I’m thinking they have a chance to be really good this year. Glad to hear someone thinking the same. 

Last year was pretty much a two or three man show and they were really good! This year the ability to go over the top, hit crossing routes, swing the ball outside and two rb’s that can hit the hole or bounce it leads to a big playoff run! Those 3 monster lineman & rb that moved here from up north didn’t hurt either! Lexington May be the only team on the schedule that can play within 3 scores of them!! JMO 

10 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Last year was pretty much a two or three man show and they were really good! This year the ability to go over the top, hit crossing routes, swing the ball outside and two rb’s that can hit the hole or bounce it leads to a big playoff run! Those 3 monster lineman & rb that moved here from up north didn’t hurt either! Lexington May be the only team on the schedule that can play within 3 scores of them!! JMO 

The line is where most games are won or lost IMO , so it’s nice to have some size up front. I think the depth backfield with several guys that can tote will be nice as the season goes on as well. Won’t have to wear one RB out.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

The line is where most games are won or lost IMO , so it’s nice to have some size up front. I think the depth backfield with several guys that can tote will be nice as the season goes on as well. Won’t have to wear one RB out.

I’ll be keeping up with you guys like I do every year! Only 1 week a year I hope you guys don’t fair well! Lol 

1 minute ago, stacmot said:

@Tigersandcats Unscored on, a punishing ground and air attack.  The Tigers seem to have it all, and I expect them to go far this year.  I believe I hear the air raid sirens going off at South Side now!  Good luck to the Hardin Co. Tigers.

Thanks my friend. Same to your Tomcats. I’ll have my eye on y’all’s game tonight. Sounds like y’all have come back stout as ever. HC has looked pretty good in there first two games for sure. There is also a lot of stuff they need to work on as well, but I think they’ll get better each week. Enjoy the game tonight Stacmot.

4 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Thanks my friend. Same to your Tomcats. I’ll have my eye on y’all’s game tonight. Sounds like y’all have come back stout as ever. HC has looked pretty good in there first two games for sure. There is also a lot of stuff they need to work on as well, but I think they’ll get better each week. Enjoy the game tonight Stacmot.

Thanks.  I try to keep the Haywood score current on the Coach T scoreboard.  Enjoy your game tonight as well.