AA STATE DUALS

Bump11

No brackets yet, but we have our 8 teams.

Dobyns Bennett

Maryville

Cleveland

Bradley

Wilson Central

Clarksville

Summit

Nolensville

Does anyone challenge Cleveland? Bradley and Wilson likely round out the top 3 in some order. 4th place and the final podium spot is completely up for grabs. A case could be made for all 5 remaining teams. Will largely depend on who gets hot at the right time. Once brackets come out we’ll get some predictions going

46 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

No brackets yet, but we have our 8 teams.

Dobyns Bennett

Maryville

Cleveland

Bradley

Wilson Central

Clarksville

Summit

Nolensville

Does anyone challenge Cleveland? Bradley and Wilson likely round out the top 3 in some order. 4th place and the final podium spot is completely up for grabs. A case could be made for all 5 remaining teams. Will largely depend on who gets hot at the right time. Once brackets come out we’ll get some predictions going

Cleveland is the clear 1. Bradley and WC are close 2/3. Summit is very clearly above all the rest of the field. 

51 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Cleveland is the clear 1. Bradley and WC are close 2/3. Summit is very clearly above all the rest of the field. 

I agree Summit is the best of the rest. But i think if they get hot, with the right draw, the other 4 could make a run at the podium. 

1 minute ago, nashiowa said:

Or would Nolensville get #1 Cleveland and BC get #2 WC since those 2 are only ones that didn’t win their Region?  And Summit as #3 would get one of the others?

You are correct. Top will be Cleveland, Maryville, Nolansville and Clarksville. Bottom will be DB, Wilson, Summit and Bradley. Bradley got WC last year first round I don’t see that happening again. That’s why I said summit. 

20 minutes ago, nashiowa said:

Or would Nolensville get #1 Cleveland and BC get #2 WC since those 2 are only ones that didn’t win their Region?  And Summit as #3 would get one of the others?

Cleveland 1. Wc 2. Summit 3. 

bradley in the same side as WC and Summit since they didn’t win their section as to separate from cleveland. And Nolensville on the top half to separate from Summit. 

Nolensville will not get a seed 

25 minutes ago, Midtnwrestling1 said:

You are correct. Top will be Cleveland, Maryville, Nolansville and Clarksville. Bottom will be DB, Wilson, Summit and Bradley. Bradley got WC last year first round I don’t see that happening again. That’s why I said summit. 

I know top will have Cleveland, Clarksville, Nolensville…bottom will have Wilson, Bradley, Summit…because of seeding and opposite of region foes. Maryville and DB i believe will be random