DIIA

Intense

13 minutes ago, WestTnGuru said:

Pulled up Webb Bell Buckle University’s roster from their website……..Four starters are from foreign countries and one from New York!  Webb U must have really nice dorms to attract  that many star athletes from that distance………Are they playing for the TSSAA Gold ball or the USA SSAA Gold Ball?   Asking for a friend……………

4 wins in 2019-2020 season to 28 wins and a title in 2020-2021 to 29 wins and a final 4 this year. GCPioneer if this happened in your district with another team, red flags would be everywhere.  

33 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Webb actually does have a really nice campus and dorms for anyone that was wondering… and if you haven’t been to the Bell Buckle Cafe, that alone is worth the trip there.

I’d throw some junk defenses at them mixed in with some 2-3, maybe throw a little token press every now and then to change it up for a possession. Give them several different looks. I’m sure Coble knows who can/can’t shoot for Webb. Adjust the defense and know who to cover out on and who to sag off on and help in the paint. As much as you people don’t believe it, Webb is a beatable team but ALL of the TCA players will have to contribute.

I’ve got some ocean front property in Bell Buckle also

10 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

You need to give some tips on how to beat Westview 

Pray that Jada, McCall, and the 7 other players for Westview don’t hit shots…

Bell Buckle is a pretty neat spot in all seriousness. The cafe along with several old stores right there in the middle of town. Several famous people have been through Bell Buckle and the cafe. Big money area!

6 minutes ago, Tennesseepicks said:

I’ve got some ocean front property in Bell Buckle also

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

Bell Buckle is a pretty neat spot in all seriousness. The cafe along with several old stores right there in the middle of town. Several famous people have been through Bell Buckle and the cafe.

I heard the have a huge flea market people travel from everywhere to come to

7 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Bell Buckle is a pretty neat spot in all seriousness. The cafe along with several old stores right there in the middle of town. Several famous people have been through Bell Buckle and the cafe. Big money area!

Lol

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

A villain is just a victim whose story has never been told…

You are comparing Webb University to a victim? Oh that's rich. How would you fell if a bottom dweller in your district went from a 4 win season to 57 and possibly 59 wins over the next 2 years and be on the cusp of 2 straight titles. Would you be singing their praises or would you see red flags? I know that answer. 

While I have nothing personal against any individual  player  there, Webb will certainly  play the part of the defacto villan in this year's tournament. Every tournament has one.

Just remember, all David had was a rock to fight Goliath with. The Lady Lions will fight with all they have. Of that I am sure. If that is good enough to rule the day, then my crippled legs will do one giant happy dance and then get back to business. If that game should spell the end of our season, I will stand tall and applaud our players for a season well played..

Edited by ReitzFan

Everyone knows they don’t need to be playing in Div 1A . Parents and coaches will finally get tired of beating everyone by 30 plus and they will move on. If these kids are college material ( which they are) idk what your getting  out of playing this competition with an all star team. 

Edited by Tennesseepicks
  • Upvote 2